• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa gold robe

S

SummerSue

Selling Europa gold robe, taking offers. Icq me at 439666894

G

Toss up a Picture of it & you might get more PM's... Some people might get enticed more to buy it by seeing a picture then just words

S

SummerSue

all i can do with out it being blurry... icq if interested and ill show in game
[image]
[/image]

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like a regular old yellow blessed robe to me. What makes it special?

G

Can't really see it in the pic, but it is a neon color. Quite obvious in-game. The original ones were made from cutting up the Europa Brit Guard EM event sashes and sewing the resulting unique-colored cloth into robes.

G

So in another words it Isn't a real EM Event Robe, it is a robe Made Up from cut up event items?? Is this correct... this is the way I take you post on it.

I

imported_Cysphruo

no the ones that were made from cut up pieces generally had the crafters name on them, i'll admit im sure some people might not have put the makers mark on them but most of them without a makers mark are duped, especially any neon blue "robe".

G

Yes, I generally don't like to comment on gray area stuff, so I left out that part. That's why I said "the original ones." The ones without the maker's mark were produced via the changeling or dog exploits. I've never sold one myself, but I do believe they still sell quite well.

G

Yep. The originals either had Exceptional and the Maker's Mark, or just Exceptional. People used GM+ Tailors to make them to make sure they had 100% Success Rate to not waste cloth. The ones without Exceptional/Mark are ones duped with the Imprisoned Dog or Changelings. The "Neon" Blue Robes were a result of people using the Imprisoned Dog dupe exploit with Garfield the Necromancer in Umbra. Garfield wore the "Neon" Blue Robe.