• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa gold dyed Mesanna masks

warwick87

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello, quick price check on masks dyed Europa gold... willing to sell if price is right

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Usually dyed Mesanna masks are around 50-150 million each, I'm not sure what the specefic price for Europa masks are though.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question, are you referring to the masks dyed by Mesanna ON Europa or masks that are dyed Europa gold in color?
Just asking because the masks she dyed on Europa are actually dyed blaze orange (hue id # 1161). I don't really collect the masks, just anything the blaze color. So it's possible some were dyed Europa gold (hue id #1177) and i've just never seen them.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question, are you referring to the masks dyed by Mesanna ON Europa or masks that are dyed Europa gold in color?
Just asking because the masks she dyed on Europa are actually dyed blaze orange (hue id # 1161). I don't really collect the masks, just anything the blaze color. So it's possible some were dyed Europa gold (hue id #1177) and i've just never seen them.
they are probably drachenfels. its not "europa gold" but looks similar.