• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Europa Food/Drink Rares

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

1. Fruit Cake [Christmas 2009, Europa] SOLD
2. A Jug of Clurichaun's Ale [Europa, March 2010] 25m start c/o 36m Blue Fly
3. Fruit Cake [Christmas 2009, Europa] SOLD
4. The Finest Firebrew Ale 2m start c/o 4m Dregg
5. Santa's Sweet Christmas Bread [Europa Christmas 2010] SOLD
6. Farmer Brynn's Prized Carrot SOLD
7. A Mince Pie [Europa Christmas 2010] 5m start c/0 8m Ducan IronWeaver

All items are currently on Atlantic - auction ends Sunday 8th September at 10pm CEST.

Minimum bids of 1m please :) If any bids are made within the last 5 minutes then bidding for that item will be extended by 10 minutes. I'll take bids in the thread and through ICQ :) I reserve the right to accept buyout offers. Happy bidding!

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
6. Farmer Brynn's Prized Carrot 15m
7. A Mince Pie [Europa Christmas 2010] 15m

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Accepted buyout offer of 100m for #6 via ICQ.

Last edited:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
yooos puts BO after tings start , dat not right dude. and neber tells no one. mees neber biddin on yoos stuffs

Last edited:

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would have been nice to know there was a buyout.
Sorry it's my first auction and I had no idea of the price of my items so I didn't put a starting BO on - I wrote 'I reserve the right to accept buyout offers' in the OP at the start to cover any offers which I felt were a good price for my items for an outright sale. Obviously if I ever run an auction again I'll do things differently but I just wanted to sell these quick, so I apologise for messing you about and not making it clearer. I'm also sorry you feel that way whiterabbit but like I said, it's been written in the OP since the start and next time I'll decide on proper buyouts.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Sorry it's my first auction and I had no idea of the price of my items so I didn't put a starting BO on - I wrote 'I reserve the right to accept buyout offers' in the OP at the start to cover any offers which I felt were a good price for my items for an outright sale. Obviously if I ever run an auction again I'll do things differently but I just wanted to sell these quick, so I apologise for messing you about and not making it clearer. I'm also sorry you feel that way whiterabbit but like I said, it's been written in the OP since the start and next time I'll decide on proper buyouts.
It just would have been "nice" (i suppose is the right word) to at least ICQ me so I could have offered more if I wanted to for the item. Most folks that are bidding on an auction expect to at least be notified before the item is sold. I am not saying "I would have offered you more bro" because I think that's the most annoying line in the trade business, but I do wish you would have at least afforded me the opportunity. Items like these are worth whatever people are willing to pay for them. Best way to get the most for your stuff is just to let the bids go ;)