• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Offer EU to PACS to ATL to GL back to EU

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive jumped to pacs ...no interest so went early.....

anyone want a lift to atl from pacs...2 days max i stay pacs

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump....gone early ..sorry cojo...on pacs for 2 days then atl then gl then back to euro..

limited room...267208357

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When your on ATl give me a shout please i have a few items and gold tht need moving to Eu

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sure thing drew...jumping to atlantic right now..again n interest for the pacs to atlantic jump....no worries

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perfect let me know when i can pass you some bits mate i should be on and off atl

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
iam on atlantic now .....asking in general..use icq plz...267 208 357

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry mate my internet has been down due to bad weather its not a problem I will just wait to get the other item over sorry for any inconvenience caused

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On GL... aint gonna hang around so im aslking u get in touch within 24 hours iam jumping back ti EU at 19.00 uk time wednesday

people with stuff for GL dont worry ill simply leave your stuff behind on GL....so u wont miss the trip...it will be there for you

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies no new interest for the GL to EU hop....so im off back to europa...people can collect stuff this evening...grats