• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ethereal Warrior Storyline

Cheever

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have come up with an idea to create a story to tie in Ethereal Warriors and Ter Mur. You see, Gargoyles have an ancient relationship with ethereal warriors. So I have come up with a guild for roleplaying to get a story arc going to include Ter Mur. If you liked the pitmuck goblins guild idea, or the Savages story, then you may like this If you are into roleplay please contact me if you are interested in joining and being a part of the story. Nothing has started yet for I need more people involved. It'll be fun. To be in the guild created for this idea (ET-C = Ethrealis Clan) then all you need is an Ethereal Warrior halloween mask, which if you need help getting one, please let me know (for you have to look the part), and you also need a name that sounds like an ethereal warrior. For more information contact me on here, in game, or on icq (357-038-585).

-Cheever

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I am interested just tell me where to buy a costume. Are there any name regulations?

Cheever

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, If you can find one in game and can afford it then great findings! If you can't, then you could try mmo.sc or something. If you are having issues with finding and/or buying a costume let me know, I might be able to help you out.