[Auction] Ethereal Hiryu(not statuette)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 25, 2010
Atlantic & Asuka/Japan
Pub 61 appeared in the origin when the early introduction is done, and transparent hiryu.

My friend taming and it has it as a pet.
And she want sell ethereal hiryu.

And we ask Japan EM
That is answer
Mesanna and EA Japan staff, and the conclusion is reached from possession.

The auction will run until Sunday.February 13 at 10pm EST.
If a bid is placed within last 10 minutes,the auction wil be extended 10 minuties.
I'll accept a bid here.

Now Hiryu is on Yamato.
But we will be transefer to Atlantic a few day.
And we have dealing at Atlantic.

Price:Start 100m(sold out 500m):thumbup1:

Attachments

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 20, 2008
Zento, Catskills
Pending inspection on whatever shard you are on, I'll do the buyout of 500m.

Thanks.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
That thing looks dead,
Can you post a picture of you riding it please?

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 8, 2007
you have a reptilion too? or just renamed the hiryu?

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Apr 29, 2009
Under Ur Bed!
so im not getting it are these to be new spawning tameables or were they em items?

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 8, 2007
from what i understand a glitch with pub 61, when ethy hiyrus were rewards it spawned ethy ones in the wild.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Dec 2, 2008
The Pacific North West
from what i understand a glitch with pub 61, when ethy hiyrus were rewards it spawned ethy ones in the wild.
The bug spawned all mounts ethereal. I have seen these on the jap shards for awhile (horse, beetle, hiryu and more).. funny how they always figure these bugs out first... conspiracy i say! :)

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
Pretty stupid to buy this thing in my opinion as it was stated previously that the ethy hue was illegal and is obviously going to be reverted back to its original hue as it was not intended to have come out this way.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 20, 2008
Zento, Catskills
Pretty stupid to buy this thing in my opinion as it was stated previously that the ethy hue was illegal and is obviously going to be reverted back to its original hue as it was not intended to have come out this way.
It's pretty stupid to think that the "ethy clothes" are the same as an "ethy pet"....

And while we're talking stupid, do you think I'd spend 500m without checking it out?

I don't know you, and you obviously don't know me. So keep the "stupids" to yourself? ok?

I icq'd Mesanna and got the information on the pet, how it was made, if it was legal, etc etc etc.

Thanks so much for your concern.

And thanks to Semmerset and T' for smooth trade. They gave me pet before I paid them, so no broker needed.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 3, 2008
I want one...

Slickjack buy me one pweese

Ill trade my wife for one, shes really good at cooking, cleaning, having fun and best of all... awsome in bed ;)
HEHE

Thunderz

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
I think some people need to recognise the difference between items created accidentally by developers and items created deliberately via exploits by players.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 20, 2008
Zento, Catskills
I think some people need to recognise the difference between items created accidentally by developers and items created deliberately via exploits by players.
Yes, big difference.

Hopefully, my confirmation thru Mesanna that they are legal will suffice for everyone.

I'm sure she has had enough question about it by now.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Yes, big difference.

Hopefully, my confirmation thru Mesanna that they are legal will suffice for everyone.

Just to back Lykor, I too have gotten confirmation.

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
Sorry, I actually did not recognize any difference due to the fact that these were created accidentally. I assumed that since they were created by unintentional means they would be reverted back to their original hue. I also did not mean to ruffle any feathers here when I said it was pretty stupid "In My Own Opinion" (which I believe I'm entitled to) meaning that I wouldn't drop 500m on an ethereal pet like the day after the big controversy with ethereal hued clothing. I meant no offense and I apologize if anyone took any

T

Tinsil

Yes, big difference.

Somehow I would not be at all surprised if someone messes up along the way..

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2004
Awards
if I'm not here I'm there

I think the reason a lot of rares collectors are thought of as "elitist" is because of dumb knee-jerk reactions such as this one.
Lykor is a known, reputable collector who has been trading for quite some time. He isn't one to dump a bunch of gold into something without checking it out first. To call him stupid for buying this item just sounds like a jealous rant to those of us who know him. In fact, most people who post on this forum know enough to investigate large ticket items we may be unfamiliar with before purchasing them.

If you have concerns about an item, why not ask a question or two? Investigate things. Don't go all hells bells and start calling people stupid and being confrontational. Another good rule is to think before you post. Nowhere was it stated that the ethy hue was illegal. It actually was posted on the Herald that buyer beware of ethereal clothing and the fact that it (the clothing) will be reverted sometime in the future. There are items that are perfectly legal in this game that are ethereal.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2004
Awards
if I'm not here I'm there
Yes, big difference.

Somehow I would not be at all surprised if someone messes up along the way..
Seeing as how he contacted Mesanna firsthand, I am sure if there is an "accident" it will be fixed rather quickly.

Besides Lykor is loved and adored by everyone on Catskills! Who would dare page on him! (lol)

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 20, 2008
Zento, Catskills
Seeing as how he contacted Mesanna firsthand, I am sure if there is an "accident" it will be fixed rather quickly.

Besides Lykor is loved and adored by everyone on Catskills! Who would dare page on him! (lol)
I'm pretty sure there is a whole thread on another forum dedicated to people that don't like me on Catskills.....

Love and adore?!?! Pretty sure someone is trying to snag an item or three from my museum!!!

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
I think the reason a lot of rares collectors are thought of as "elitist" is because of dumb knee-jerk reactions such as this one.
Lykor is a known, reputable collector who has been trading for quite some time. He isn't one to dump a bunch of gold into something without checking it out first. To call him stupid for buying this item just sounds like a jealous rant to those of us who know him. In fact, most people who post on this forum know enough to investigate large ticket items we may be unfamiliar with before purchasing them.

If you have concerns about an item, why not ask a question or two? Investigate things. Don't go all hells bells and start calling people stupid and being confrontational. Another good rule is to think before you post. Nowhere was it stated that the ethy hue was illegal. It actually was posted on the Herald that buyer beware of ethereal clothing and the fact that it (the clothing) will be reverted sometime in the future. There are items that are perfectly legal in this game that are ethereal.
Speaking of investigating things. You obviously did not investigate this thread enough to see my other post apologizing for the misunderstanding and explaining what I meant. Way to be a hypocrite! :thumbup:

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 19, 2008
A very nice buy!

Congratulations to all parties involved.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Locked!

:heart: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.