• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Ethereal Cloak

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
It is from a Napa Season 4 Event in 2006, only 1 piece exist.

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have enough cloaks to cut up to make a robe?

TBH, i dont know why they allowed the duping of all the Europa gold cloth and let ppl profit from its sales...it still goes on, yet a piece like this is deemed illegal albeit the same duping method to obtain it...just doesnt make sense. I'm still looking for a non-blessed one to cut up to make a robe...i think it takes 3 cloaks to give enough cloth

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have enough cloaks to cut up to make a robe?

TBH, i dont know why they allowed the duping of all the Europa gold cloth and let ppl profit from its sales...it still goes on, yet a piece like this is deemed illegal albeit the same duping method to obtain it...just doesnt make sense. I'm still looking for a non-blessed one to cut up to make a robe...i think it takes 3 cloaks to give enough cloth
I dont think the Europa or tangle cloth is right either, and dont agree with it being sold on the forums.

This is the reasoning for it tho provided by the stratics mods.
Since Europa gold cloth originally came from cutting up gold brit guard sashes, and Then the cloth was duped, its ok
Since Glacial / Ethereal items was Just doggy duped (never created by legitmate means) its Not ok

I still have no idea what makes ethereal more "illegal" than glacial, as it was the same bug.

P.S. you cant cut up glacial stuff (i tried one time and it poofed) so asuming you cant cut up ethereal stuff. i of course could be wrong tho.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont think the Europa or tangle cloth is right either, and dont agree with it being sold on the forums.

This is the reasoning for it tho provided by the stratics mods.
Since Europa gold cloth originally came from cutting up gold brit guard sashes, and Then the cloth was duped, its ok
Since Glacial / Ethereal items was Just doggy duped (never created by legitmate means) its Not ok

I still have no idea what makes ethereal more "illegal" than glacial, as it was the same bug.

P.S. you cant cut up glacial stuff (i tried one time and it poofed) so asuming you cant cut up ethereal stuff. i of course could be wrong tho.
There used to be a way to turn the duped glacial clothing into cloth, but that was fixed long long ago (And very very rare).

I agree with you, I dont get why Ethereal clothing has been deemed delete on sight by GM's when Glacial clothing as the exact same method.

*shrugs*

Vasmore

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
there is a sampire on europa with every cloth item he can wear made from glacial cloth lol so people are doing it. my gm has an ethy cloke rarely see him use it but i have seen it

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is a sampire on europa with every cloth item he can wear made from glacial cloth lol so people are doing it. my gm has an ethy cloke rarely see him use it but i have seen it
Definitely glacial or maybe just some parts? I've seen many people (on Atlantic) with glacial pants but then other items dyed invulnerability blue.

Vasmore

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
maby 3 weeks a go i see a sampire at wbb wearing a skirt and hakama 100% glacial cloth he stood out a mile. i had to look twice because to my cost ive tryed cutting up glacial pants and they destroy them selfs. wonder how he did it... was on my crafter who has glacial blue hair and holds a old glacial spell book. was same colour as them