• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Essence of Empowerment

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling 3 Essence of Empowerment. I got them from an event on Origin a while back for the gargoyle queen.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, 50 mil for one? Sounds great. I suppose you are picking up on Origin? ICQ 634728232 or just send a pm date and time. I'm available usually in the noon.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, does anyone happen to know where these stand as far as number count? I know I remember seeing one other player who had managed to get one so there is at least 4 of them.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um, well I'm also willing to trade for transfer tokens, so if you want to throw one or two of those in you could make it a lower gold price. But 75 might be kinda low.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, does anyone happen to know where these stand as far as number count? I know I remember seeing one other player who had managed to get one so there is at least 4 of them.
These items are listed in the archieves and their counts.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Manti. I knew there was a list but couldn't locate it. I checked your profile though and found it under your posts. :eek:

So it says this : Essence Of Empowerment (Large Bubbling Purple Flask) (10) (EM Said Not All Where Looted).

I guess that implies that there are less than 10? Eh, whatever.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrmm, well if you throw in a transfer token, I'll be perfectly happy. Otherwise, like 90ish would be great considering I've already sold one for 50.

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
are these on origin at the moment?

edit: just read a few posts down from the original post, i can do 90m... do you have icq? if so mine is 626 994 256