• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Essence Box?

• Thread starter SororityGirl1913
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

SororityGirl1913

I just purchased an Essence Box and I cannot for the life of me figure out what it does. It looks exactly like a regular wooden box except that it's black, and it could have been dyed that way by the previous owner. It is named "essence Box" the same way a commodity box is named. 125 items and 400 stones max.

Has anyone come across one before? And if so, what does it do?

Thanks!!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
its a box given after doing a quest that has one of the essence ingredients in it !

here is a copy of the conversasion
I found another new quest giver that rewards you with 75 loyalty points...Sliem the Fence. He asks for one crystalline blackrock and two perfect emeralds and gives you an imbuing ingredient and 75 loyalty points as a reward. The three times I did it, the ingredient was one of the "essences," presented in a nice little black box labeled, "Essence Box."

here is link to the total post
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1449184

hope that helps