• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) ERT Healers in Trinsic (Outbreak)

Yosef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Good Evening Citizens of Trinsic,

At the dispatch of myself the Britannian Emergency Response Team have sent 5 of our best "ERT" Healers to aid in the manner of zombie outbreak.

At the present time the Emergency Response Team is out surveying a quarantine safe zone for our medical station to work out of.

Signed,
Dr Hawk [ERT]
High Physician of Britannia
Esteemed Physicin of Vesper
Member Of The, Britannian Emergency Response Team

Yosef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
During our survey of the town we found Zombie Apocalypse preparedness supplies sent by King Blackthorn near the docks of Trinsic. At this time we have set up our quarantine safe zone medical station around it.

At this time we are safe and holding, but we cannot tell for how long. We ask all survivors i need of help to rally at the medical station. We can provide a safe place for food, water and medical care.

Dr Hawk [ERT]
High Physician of Britannia
Esteemed Physicin of Vesper
Member Of The, Britannian Emergency Response Team

Last edited:

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
People of Trinsic have started to leave their city. Britannian Emergency Response Team have set-up refugee camps for these citizens.

Britain refugee camp:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Best way to keep disease from spreading is to burn the bodies...

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bodies of living people and members of the Britannian Emergency Response Team?
We dont know how this is spreading. Sure bites and scratches, but how did it first spread? We cant take any chances spreading this within our cities while we fight off invasion forces from Minax!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Bodies of living people and members of the Britannian Emergency Response Team?
Were they spreading disease? That's one of those calls you have to make sometimes.
I've seen all the apocalypse films.

Yosef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Does that mean Solus should be one of those bodies also? We have seen him within the walls of Trinsic.

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Gotta kill the carriers man. It's the only solution.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am doing my part in killing the infected, someone has to. As we dont know where it originated, we cannot have refugees in our cities. Maybe it was in the drinking water for Trinsic, who knows. We we DO know, is outside sources are only infected if bit.

If it is airborn, then we are all doomed.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You Sir did not kill infected individuals, you MURDERED innocent citizens of Trinsic. These healthy citizens were simply seeking shelter under my order authorized by King Blackthorn himself. You Sir can be sure the King will hear of this atrocity, and you will be held accountable for the murder of my citizens and the relief workers. I have called for the city scribe, and will be dispatching a rider with the letter shortly!

I will see you jailed and put on trial for this outrage,
Lord Lew
Governor of Trinsic

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As leaders, we must make tough decisions. The safety of my city, and of the realm are paramount. Britain houses the castle of the KING of Britannia, no risks can be taken when it comes to his safety. The same goes for the Council of Governors. We meet within the Castle, it is the utmost importance that the leaders of our land are kept safe.

Were you not all the ones who protested Danica Amandines innocence when she brutally murdered a petty criminal? Do you not all remember how she tortured and brutalized that man just to gain information on Jimmy Nardello? At the time I did not agree with her tactics, nor did I understand. That is different now, as I can see in times of darkness we must do whatever possible to protect our people. Danica did the same, and despite a trial finding her guilty, I do believe she has been fully pardoned by the King himself. Precedent has been set for my actions, by Danica Amandine herself. She, killed a man to gain information on a murderer while I have killed the possible holders of a devastating illness.

I will let you deal with your city, and your citizens within your borders how you wish, but when it comes to Britain and our King, I will do whatever necessary to ensure this disease does not spread through our ranks. I pledge my sword to help purge your city, but I will not let a threat to our whole realm reside in mine.

I am willing to stand for my convictions, and what I believe is in the best interest of our realm, just as Danica did before me.

For Britannia
Solus
Governor of Britain