• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Error message, cant activate my accounts!!

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing has expired, nothing has changed. Tried different browsers as well.

ERROR, cant not process your request at this time

WTH!!!!!!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nothing has expired, nothing has changed. Tried different browsers as well.

ERROR, cant not process your request at this time

WTH!!!!!!
The promotional code system will be unavailable on Origin, Izumo, and Baja until Publish 93 goes World Wide on May 31st, 2016. Could this be affecting you?

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you tried buying a code from origin? I used this the other day and it worked fine. (I reside on baja)

Kith Jorel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I tried to help a returning player thats been away for a couple of years. She still hasnt gotten her code but i got mine right away. Also when i tried to apply it to her accout i get "this code cannot be applied to any of your current game accounts" and I made sure I selected the only acct she has linked to her mythic acct. any help would be appreciated

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tried to help a returning player thats been away for a couple of years. She still hasnt gotten her code but i got mine right away. Also when i tried to apply it to her accout i get "this code cannot be applied to any of your current game accounts" and I made sure I selected the only acct she has linked to her mythic acct. any help would be appreciated
she check her spam or junkmail folder?

Kith Jorel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
she check her spam or junkmail folder?
Yes she's been checking her spam folder as well. The weird thing is I bought a code and try to put it in and I get that error. (The one thing I didnt do which I thought they changed is change the format of code)

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix I realize that you folks more likely than not have very little to do with the billing/monetary systems but could you please pass along to those that are in charge that their system sucks. You may want to be a little more politically correct though. For those who comment on potential user error... The system is too complicated if that many people truly have this much trouble giving UO money.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Been like this for years and no one seems to want to fix it. Death by attrition will be what kills UO...some quit, others just get tired of begging people to take their money. End result can be seen in the populations on most shards

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The account management does seem to be a real PITA for a good number of folks. It is something they should pay more attention to and less lip service to if so many people are having problems with it. But if I am understanding right that is all on EA. and the land of hostile customer service.

Kith Jorel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
So i finally figured out the issue. Since it has been so long since the acct has been active and it isnt linked to a master mythic acct so gotta try and figure out how to do that. I did email messana so hopefully someone can help with it

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sure am glad we got the expansion instead of re doing the accnt mngment site.... derp. sorry for your troubles, hope it all works out.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure am glad we got the expansion instead of re doing the accnt mngment site.... derp. sorry for your troubles, hope it all works out.
But we got turtles and Tigers and Bananas Lots and lots of Bananas..... Ok I do really like my white and black tigers and the Dragon Snail Hatchling is good for pirating. Who cares if you can't pay for the account to use the, that is just trivial stuff :)

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This reflects poorly on all parties involved. Broadsword whether they have control over it or not should at least be pushing EA to remedy this situation (after all they do make money off subscriptions so kinda in their best interest.). Just mind boggling.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On the 24 Feb 2015 the team released a video on YouTube "What's New for UO in 2015?" where @Mesanna said it (new account management) should be with us in "mid May". Its now been over a year and still no mention of it. :(
And she doesn't understand that the total silence, the being ignored, is the fly in the ointment. If it's dead in the water, say so. If it's coming in two months, say so. Anything but that damned "Soon" we keep hearing

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And she doesn't understand that the total silence, the being ignored, is the fly in the ointment. If it's dead in the water, say so. If it's coming in two months, say so. Anything but that damned "Soon" we keep hearing
Agreed. Even if they said its on the back burner or just its not happening then its better than no update at all! Lets not even mention UO coming to Steam.....!