• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Equivocation [2 Handed Balanced Staff] Very Rare

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is likely useable and i'm contemplating making a template around it.

Specials: Conq Blow and Force of Nature. I'm kind of intrigued by force of nature because it does a stun as well as great damage..

• Mana Cost: 35
  • Applies 15-35 delayed Direct Damage to the attacker.
  • The attacker receives a damage increase of 50%-100% based on their strength.
  • The attacker also applies a stun their target for two seconds.
Used with a Gargoyles berserkers rage it could do great damage.
You can make the suit 40 HCI and get the 5 HCI Gargoyle bonus.
Gargoyles have a bonus 2 MR.

My favorite is with Gargoyle fly and HCI I can bola 100% of the time after I stun a target then hit Garg Fly after the delay and be back to flying while chasing the target down. This may surely be a very viable pvp weapon on a template noone has used before since this is likely the first weapon known of its kind.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just noticed that this hits harder than a double axe!
Then depending on what your strength is theres 50-100% more damage on Force of Nature. Add in up to 60% more damage on Gargoyles Berserkers rage HOLY ****!. I'm doing some tests on test now.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Hi mith, I realised I posted on almost every thread except this, yours.

Here I go,

AWESOME!!! I think it worth 50+ for low drop rate. Too bad I don't play Garg

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is likely useable and i'm contemplating making a template around it.
  • The attacker receives a damage increase of 50%-100% based on their strength.
........Add in up to 60% more damage on Gargoyles Berserkers rage HOLY ****!. I'm doing some tests on test now.
I belive all that bonuses are under standart DI CAP'S. Soo, its intresting to know the result of your test.

Also dont forget this:
"Attacker" - this means YOU, the person who hold weapon and used Special Move.