• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EQII In Game item code

• Thread starter Cyrus Elmarel
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Cyrus Elmarel

Hi guys, i subscribe to Beckett MOG,there was a code for a free Limited Edition Guild Hall Statue in the Dec issue.

I just wanted someone that plays EQII to be able to get a free item,we may play different games but we are still Stratics Community.

I guess it will be first come first serve,i wont bother with pm's and email.If you are the one to use it,just reply so others will know its used.

Have fun & Enjoy.

I

Ilysess

Thanks for this generous offer Cyrus, I have removed the code from the post so that it can be used as a reward/gift for a staffer or poster in the future

S

Seleene

Thanks for this generous offer Cyrus, I have removed the code from the post so that it can be used as a reward/gift for a staffer or poster in the future
I agree, that is a very generous offer!

Thank you very much!!