• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Episode 013: TheOneEyedJack vs. Chad Sexington

• Thread starter imported_Chad Sexington
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Chad Sexington

I was going to make a new post, but It doesn't really fit for the forum. Not exactly anyway.

Undeniably Sexy: A Thief's Tale

Click the link for more info and instructions.

*I've posted some of my episodes here before. After I went on vacation I could never get back into UO. Then I realized I had more fun writing the stories than playing the game. That's where this started.

*This game has been created using RPG Maker XP.

*It is starring Chad Sexington (me), among others from my UO Episodes. The world he travels will be loosely based on my interpretation of Britannia. Expect many UO references and references from The Mis-Adventures of Chad Sexington . (Picus, TheOneEyedJack, Pirella, Robyn Banks, the Bears, and Dainty Bardington for sure.)

*My friend just played through it, I told him to time it, and he said he got a good 20 minutes. I update it constantly, but I promise if you don't like this build you won't have to download it ever again because the rest of the game is gonna be more of the same (but spicey!).

P.S. There is one big bug that I haven't fixed yet... just uh... stay away from moving barrels.

And if you haven't already, I'd suggest reading this before you play:

Episode 013: TheOneEyedJack vs. Chad Sexington

This episode in particular has a lot to do with the beginning of the game. Enjoy. I put a lot of work into it.