• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Episode 001 & Episode 115

• Thread starter imported_Chad Sexington
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Chad Sexington

A new THIEF chapter on the shard of Legends has popped up. This one is being run by this guy named Klepto.

My account is still live, I'm probably never leaving Napa, I still log in every couple days or weeks, but still not a lot. If you want to join the one on Legends, head on over to the forums. All their adventures will be posted in the Adventures of THIEF section. If any others on other shards pop up, they'll also be posted there. There's a link on the main site.

I've always said that it's the stories that separates THIEF from every other thief guild out there. I make them all run UO Screenshot Utility when they play.

(Or else.
)

Episode 001: Greetings

I

imported_Cysphruo

Twas a bit scared seeing a new episode when i looked at the forum, i look forward to reading his/her adventures.

and tell em a clothing bless deed works better then a snowball :p

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

I use arms lore and target whatever i want to steal...

[/ QUOTE ]

armslore and snowballs both have delays, clothing bless deeds dont

D

Dirt Dogg

dumbasses. Just use a dagger and target whatever you're stealing. Do I really need to explain how to play a thief to a bunch of newbies? I was WORLD renowned back when stealing was profitable.

I

imported_Cysphruo

a clothing bless deed is big and easy to click on, also blessed

stealing is more profitable now then it ever was, if you were any good you would still be playing a theif

G

<blockquote><hr>

I use arms lore and target whatever i want to steal...

[/ QUOTE ]OK, I don't understand stealing though I have a stealther. Can someone please explain why you would target someone with a snowball or arms lore? thx

G

Indeed. Good work! But do you have the endurance of Chad Sexington?

F

five oclock

Great story! Also great to see you..well not actually see you but you know....Back.