• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Epic Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you should rethink your position as EM if you are just going to leave us stranded in an Event for 2 hours. many of us died several time trying to figure out what to do next just to hear *2 hours later* that you left a while ago and event was cancelled. By far one of the worst events ive been to.

K

Kiminality

Let me guess - You're the one that declared that the EM should be fired?

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me guess - You're the one that declared that the EM should be fired?
were you even at the event? because if you were then you would of saw how many people were upset and also commented that he should be removed. My post clearly says he should reconisder being an EM if hes going to continue to disapoint us. But its easy to post your quote when i guess you wasnt there.

K

Kiminality

I was there.
I was disappointed that the event didn't go anywhere (although more accurately, it ended without a close).

It would be easier for you if I weren't there, because then I may actually have your claims that you weren't the only one calling for him to step down/be fired. As it is, generally, we generally aren't prone to such ridiculous hyperbolic reactions.

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny that you say you was there. I guess you missed all the people complaining about how poorly that event went and how many people was angry with the Em and a few wanted to write to mesanna about it. Also Funny how you must of missed the people in chat and in game saying that he should be removed. But i guess you must of missed that. But i guess its your word against mine.

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also if you actually read my original post and stop attacking maybe you would agree.

I think you should rethink your position as EM if you are just going to leave us stranded in an Event for 2 hours.

Thats what i clearly said. if he intends on continueing to do that then yes he should resign. no one in there right mind would want to attend a event if the EM continues to disapoint people. So plz get your facts and story right

K

Kiminality

Yes, people complained that the event went badly, because it did.
I have a very good attention to detail, however, and you were the only one I saw who made the boneheaded suggestion that the EM be fired. But there may have been others I missed, while catching basically everything else in the chat, but this isn't even particularly about you.
In fact, I just drew a connection that you must be the one, and you flew onto the defensive.

Fact is, demanding that someone be fired because you feel sleighted is just stupid.
That applies regardless of whether it was just you, or you and a dozen other people.
You know what? You should be fired from whatever you do, because of your honestly painful misuse of the English language.

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fact is, demanding that someone be fired because you feel sleighted is just stupid.
That applies regardless of whether it was just you, or you and a dozen other people.
You know what? You should be fired from whatever you do, because of your honestly painful misuse of the English language.[/QUOTE]

LOL boneheaded thats really funny. I think you need to get off the pc and go for a walk. Cause you still dont seem to understand my original post. you seem to want to Rage over. And Ty for showing us all how childish you are by calling names. But w/e If you want to rage more feel free and by all means continue to call me names. I will stand by what i said and thats that. if you dont like it then to bad for you.

But there may have been others I missed, while catching basically everything else in the chat, but this isn't even particularly about you[/QUOTE]

P.S If you did your job better we wouldnt be having this talk

K

Kiminality

I didn't call you names, I called the suggestion that the EM should be fired "boneheaded" and "stupid", because they honestly are.
It seems to be the new thing "I don't like something, so the person responsible should be fired", which is just nonsense.

If you had a little read around, you'd learn what really happened - The EM designed the event to end at the Mizara Khan Succubus, and assumed people would figure that out, rather than running around Khaldun looking for the next clue.
An honest mistake.
But, you seem to want to hang one of the original EMs out to dry for it.
Good job.

P.S What job am I supposed to be doing better?

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems to be the new thing "I don't like something, so the person responsible should be fired", which is just nonsense.

Funny cause i believe this is what i said:

I think you should rethink your position as EM if you are just going to leave us stranded in an Event for 2 hours.

Keyword is IF
Also where was the EM when many of us asked for help?
Do you ever recall him talking once in chat?

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive attended many events and when someone was lost, stuck or just confused and they asked for Help the EM Came. I did not see him once to help us.

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But, you seem to want to hang one of the original EMs out to dry for it.
Good job.

Not at all. Ive been to many good and bad EM events but the one thing i can say is that the EM was always there to try to help. that was not the case here. All he had to do was say something. :(

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What happend exactly? The EM logged off? Or was it maybe a technical iusse?

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the Em wasnt present there was no tech issues. i could understand if there was. but no worries its all in the past now.

Status
Not open for further replies.