• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Epaulettes only showing on paperdoll?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was always under the impression that when you wear an "Epaulette Bearing The Crest Of Blackthorn" that it only shows up on the paperdoll and doesn't effect your avatar.

While I was at the salon today I noticed after getting my hair dyed that there was a strange black line showing and spoiling my beautiful new locks.

I then started to strip down until I found what part of my clothing was causing this. It was the item I was least expecting, my epaulette.

Below is a picture to explain what I mean. This is in the EC so maybe just a problem for EC users.

Left is with epaulette on, right is with it taken off.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hum..... that's weird. Not sure I've noticed that... and my hair is shock white against my black clothes.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm seems i was wrong. you cant see them sorry :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This seems to be a glitch for EC only, I've never seen that happen in CC.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The EC has numerous "clipping" issues with the paperdolls I wish they would fix. But not holding my breath. So... that said and in it's defense it has taken YEARS to perfect many of those issues in the 2d client... they were there many years ago... but the DEV's back then were not only more plentiful but they also only had ONE client to care about and fixed these things... Now we have the skeleton crew working 2 clients and several facets as well.... back then years ago there was 1 area... 10X the number of DEV's... and even fewer shards.

So I will cut them some slack. But I'll be ever hopeful it's something on the radar to fix.