• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Eodon Stealables

Modoc

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Why cant I steal Eodon Stealables as of March 2 Pub. was this something they intended on or is it a mistake ?

And while I am here has anyone seen the Paints in Blackthorns ? I run thru there several times a day and haven't seen them in over a year on LS.

Neireid

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah I cant steal the glyph on Cats right now and just paged a GM. I don't recall seeing any postings that it cannot be stolen as of the new release.

Neireid

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok spoke with the GM - its an issue right now and they don't have an ETA. Said it seems the glyph is the only item thus far .

Modoc

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just stole the Hide on LS so hopefully its just the Glyph. Shame thou I got soo excited when I saw the Wall up and soooo bummed when couldn't steal it, oh well.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just logged on the game and the start-up screen had a message that the glyph stealable was fixed. I tried it out on my thief but no luck. :confused:

Modoc

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all for the input seems to all be good again.
Has anyone on LS or any other Shard seen the Paintings that are supposed spawn in BlackThorns ???

buymycrap

Adventurer
Why cant I steal Eodon Stealables as of March 2 Pub. was this something they intended on or is it a mistake ?

And while I am here has anyone seen the Paints in Blackthorns ? I run thru there several times a day and haven't seen them in over a year on LS.