• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Eodon Stealables, spawning times.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Now we've had nearly 2 months with these new stealables, so what can we tell about their spawning times?

I think it's safe to say, that the 'Waku On A Spit', 'Streched Dinosaur Hide', 'Hand Carved White Tiger Figurine' and the 'Dragon Turtle Hatchling Net' are on a 48 hours timer (+/- 20%).

The 'Sacred Lava Rock' I suspect to be on a 96 hours timer (+/- 20%).

The 'Carved Myrmidex Glyph' have I only gotten once so, unless someone got it more than once or have seen more than one on their shard, I fear it could be on a 32 days timer (+/- 20%).

Please share your observations! :wink:

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The Carved Myrmidex Glyph, I have obtained 6 so far.
On a couple of occasions, I got the 2nd one 24 hrs after stealing it the first time, so the spawn rate is definitely not on a 32 day timer.:)

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
The Carved Myrmidex Glyph, I have obtained 6 so far.
On a couple of occasions, I got the 2nd one 24 hrs after stealing it the first time, so the spawn rate is definitely not on a 32 day timer.:)
Thank you for clearing that one up!

I guess I've just been unlucky then. :smile2:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
for the first week i ran around non stop, didnt see anything.
now every couple days ill run in and check, some times ill check every day for a stretch of days.
never see anything.

then last week i finally got The Carved Myrmidex Glyph.

so i cant help ya, cause if ya go off of what ive seen so far nothing spawns other then the glyph and it spawns once every 2 months.
so my times wont help ya.
:)

Last edited:

Becca

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I got the Waku at about 4 am and my guildmate got it that afternoon so more of a random spawn

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've yet to get any item twice and still have yet to get the rock, tiger or hatchling net (then again maybe I'm looking in the wrong places). I check at least three times daily on what's supposed to be a quiet shard and will often camp a spot. I rarely see anyone else running around looking for them, so I'm not sure when they are spawning but I must be very unlucky to keep missing them.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Once the locations were revealed, and now the rough respawn times. They'll never be seen again on Siege, except by 2 people.

JDs

Adventurer
Can someone please post pictures to all the new stealable locations, I have always wanted a thief just for stealables and may finally create one if I knew where to collect all the new goodies from. Thanks