• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhanced Bandages on pets?

• Thread starter imported_spiderpig
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_spiderpig

Do they increase the amount you heal your pet for? Also does it help to use the enh bandies for rezzing?

G

Yes it is supposed to heal extra damage even on pets,
No it doesnt improve resurrection ability that is tied directly to skills

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It adds ten points to your healing, and as far as I know, that includes the ability to rez.

G

It was my understanding that they did not work on pets. It only works to enhance the healing skill. Not the vet skill.

G

This is a rehash and I can confirm that enhanced bandies DO work with the vet skill and they WILL res a pet if the bandi brings the vet skill over 80 (as long as you have enough lore of course). Also if you are at your skill cap they will not enhance beyond that (this tid bit comes from this weeks FoF).

G

<blockquote><hr>

It was my understanding that they did not work on pets. It only works to enhance the healing skill. Not the vet skill.

[/ QUOTE ]

Originally they did not work with vet because of a bug in the coding but that was fixed down the line.

G

Interesting that there's a five on friday just yesterday that said it works with the healing skill.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The thing from FoF that I found interesting was that it will only raise your skill to your cap. It does work with vet skill as far as I know, I expect that the only reason vet wasn't mentioned in the FoF was that it just wasn't thought of at the time. NOBODY CARES ABOUT TAMERS!!!

(Please do not take me seriously. No devs or Jeremies were harmed in the creation of this post.)

G

<blockquote><hr>

No devs or Jeremies were harmed in the creation of this post.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL
I guess I never noticed the change. I've got 120 vet anyway. So it does not good for me.
:/