• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Alchemy] enhance

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for the max on enhance potions. Does anyone know off the top of their head what it was?
I mean, if you have your alchemy on, (80%) and an ecru ring, (50%) then it would be 130? Not limited to the "50" enhance max?

C

Ceridwen

Taken from uoherald.com and uoguide.com says the same:

Enhance Potions - This property increases the effectiveness of potions used by the wearer by a percentage. Enhance Potion from items is now capped at 50. Player characters with Alchemy skill receive an inherent bonus to Enhance Potion that can exceed this cap. The bonus to Enhance Potion equates to +10% for every 33 points of Alchemy (i.e., 80% at GM Alchemy).
:)