• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhance this with WHAT?!?

Amanda Shade

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heavy X Bow - base speed :5 seconds

Fireball: 40
HCI: 14
SSI: 30
Damage: 43
Phy Resist: 13

Here is my argument for yew: (+5 HCI, +10 DI)

1. I can hit 45 HCI pretty easily without running nice arties for HCI (or even that great of jewels). Leaves me open to use arties for DCI.

2. the extra 10 SSI will only buy me 1/4 of a second. With 120 dex (stamina), I will fire this bow as is at 3.25 seconds. With 40 SSI, it will go to 3 seconds. Neither of those speeds is sufficiently fast enough to consistently interupt a decently equipped mage getting off a Greater Heal (certiainly not Heal).

3. This bow will be extremely effective when trying to chase down people that are damaged and making a run for it. The longer I have to chase them, the more chance I have of losing them. The extra HCI and DI will make it so that I will hit more often, and harder.

Arguments for Ash:

1. It will fire 1/4 second faster. :gun:

I am open to thoughtful discussion. I will be attempting the enhancement tonight so if you have thoughts speak up soon...

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It don't matter, it will break anyway :p

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sorry could not resist :lick:

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have always been a fan of SSI

If you have the chance to make it faster I will vote to go that route everytime

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
with 30% ssi on it already the chances of it breaking are higher if you try ash. On the other hand the chances of it breaking are so high anyway, would it matter all that much?

T

Turtle

I'll give you 3.5m for it unenhanced
If you enhance it will yew id give you a hand full of poo

O

Ole Cheapy

Why enhance it at all, neither of the improvements are worth the risk. Leave it be!

Pied Piper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll give you 3.5m for it unenhanced
If you enhance it will yew id give you a hand full of poo

HAHA! Seriously reading this thread brought me to tears I was laughing so hard...

P.S. I knew it was gonna break..all the base mods too high..
Also youd be better off to fill a whole bag of bows like that then try it...otherwise its futile...games cheat like that...doing one wep at a time like that is a waste