• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] *** Ends in less than 30 mins!! ***

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've decided to sell all 3 of my rubble stair pieces.

These are located on Sonoma but I will transfer to Atl, Baja, Pac, Formosa and Hokuto for free. I will also accept payment on these shards: Sonoma, Atl, Baja, Pac, Formosa, Hokuto and Asuka.

Please do all bidding in this thread, all edited bids will be voided. If you bid and win, you are responsible for payment.

Please when making a bid be specific on which piece you are bidding on. They will be labeled as such: #1, #2 and #3.

No starting bid, no reserve.

The auction will run until Saturday, Feb 23, 11:00pm EST.

The Normal 10 minute rule will apply. The auction for that individual item will continue until ten minutes elapses with no further bids. The Time clock in the forum posts will be the deciding timer.

**TheMan2010/Lucky Luciano/King Siegfried or any verifiable form they show up in are banned from participating in this auction until Jan 2014 due to inappropriate treatment of people in the community **

Good Luck and Happy Bidding!

#1 - 125 mil (ultimakong)
#2 - 125 mil (ultimakong)
#3 - 125 mil (nallez)

Rubble stairs.jpg

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats Nails and Uninstall. Please give me until tomorrow to contact you about payment and delivery (midnight here, hehe). :)

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Understood, add me on ICQ or PM here

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Smooth trade with Nails.. thank you :)

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Smooth trade with Uninstall as well... thank you! :)