• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Ended

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
upload_2016-9-28_6-58-16.png upload_2016-9-28_6-59-45.png
Auction no reserve no buy-out please make increase bids of at least 10 million above current bid
items are on Atlantic auctions ends Friday Sept 30th 11pm EST which is shard time also - icq 6212436
10min RULE will apply if anyone bids within 10 minutes of the listed 11pm end time

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to take the winning bid on the #1 as 10 mil by Sir Swish, I have your bid Merlin as coming in after 11pm. Merlin if you icq me the properties your looking for on a shield I will do my best to find a shield matching your list if your still interested.
Sir Swish & Randy I should be on most of the afternoon and evening and will try to contact you to find a good time to meet. If you have icq mine is 6212436 ty all for bidding

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have to take the winning bid on the #1 as 10 mil by Sir Swish, I have your bid Merlin as coming in after 11pm. Merlin if you icq me the properties your looking for on a shield I will do my best to find a shield matching your list if your still interested.
Sir Swish & Randy I should be on most of the afternoon and evening and will try to contact you to find a good time to meet. If you have icq mine is 6212436 ty all for bidding
No worries.