• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Ended

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
upload_2016-5-24_21-33-51.png
Taking offers on the best drop I ever got enhanced with heartwood for the 10 di taking offers till 10 pm sat eastern time 10 min rule applies

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just bad ass gorgets for days on these forums, wheres all the other slot pieces at =(

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You enhanced it to get the hci5 but you failed ;) vnice piece!
1 ten di piece actually makes for an extremely efficient 100 di suit using cameo, cloak, and 25 di jewels. personally id rather have di than hci, which is alot easier to get in an overall suit.

i used to value the damage modifier of the quiver until i actually tested it. its crap. it makes 0 difference unless you dont have anatomy or very low tactics / anat.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
1 ten di piece actually makes for an extremely efficient 100 di suit using cameo, cloak, and 25 di jewels. personally id rather have di than hci, which is alot easier to get in an overall suit.

i used to value the damage modifier of the quiver until i actually tested it. its crap. it makes 0 difference unless you dont have anatomy or very low tactics / anat.
Can anyone add to this? By my understanding if u hit for 100 damage it will do 10 true damage right out of the life bar not stacked on top of let's say a bow **** damage.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
yes sorry I meant to say it is enhanced with heartwood and 10 di was the result
That's great! Hagahaha now its the best piece of gear in the game!!!!!! Wish it had hp but the 10 di is more then enough! I am in true love this is a very romantic moment with pixels for me lol my soul mate! Lol joking!!! Lol

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Time to do some bongs hits and a few shots decide if I want this beast!

drizzPK

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have a nice 6% DE stam piece to match with this if the buyer is interested just toss me a quick PM or Q

Last edited: