• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Enchantress' Cameo (Repond) OVER

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ítem is on Atlantic Shard but can be xfered to Europa withing 15 days for free.

Post your offers below.

Thanks,

Regards

Attachments

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UPDATE: I Repaired the talismán to try if I could powder it and durability is now 254/254. You can back on your offers. No problem.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UPDATE: I Repaired the talismán to try if I could powder it and durability is now 254/254. You can back on your offers. No problem.
Hopefully after the bug-fix publish they may be Pof-able by then... some of the other shadowguard artifacts are Pof-able, it's just the new item types and/or the items that normally didn't have durability.

I'll offer 100m - Atlantic.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awsome @CovenantX coz I was just ****-talking raging against Antique jewelery and non-poffable cameos on general chat... Tbh I really hate the non-pofable things, it would be ok if Antique a) meant it lost durability quicker and b) was not 99 % of the jewelery. But the way the things are right now I dont buy that Antique crap and now i'm against cameos too, at least untill they fix it.

This doesnt mean I'm going to sell cheap. Prices are what they are. I will just try not to buy Antique jewelery / cameos

Thanks for your interest and happy offering all!

Regards!

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's labeled "Price check" coz I couldnt find one saying "Taking Offers" but yes I'm taking offers...

Regards @pepsi cola uo

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry @pepsi cola uo

Well, I was taking offers regularly, but someone I know asked me to end the offering process, as a favour and obviously for a fair price, and so I did.

Thanks everyone for your offers, much appreciated.

Regards