• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Enchanted Wheelbarrow: A Decorative Plant vs Decorative Plant

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not sure where to post this, but it is vaguely plant related even though there is no growing involved :)

Usually when you double click the enchanted wheelbarrow once a week you get a "Decorative Plant". I think in an IDOC I came upon one called "A Decorative Plant" so I was wondering if this is really old from when the wheelbarrows first came out or some kind of fluke? I have had the wheelbarrow since they came out but none of the ones I get ever say A Decorative Plant. Just curious, thanks for any information!

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Those are the seeds you grow. Those are the oldest. There are 3 types of labels. One says "A Decorative Plant" and is the oldest. Next, they said "A Decorative Purple Plant". Now, they say "A Decorative Bright Green Snake Plant". Some people like to collect the old labels but they not worth alot.

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Those are the seeds you grow. Those are the oldest. There are 3 types of labels. One says "A Decorative Plant" and is the oldest. Next, they said "A Decorative Purple Plant". Now, they say "A Decorative Bright Green Snake Plant". Some people like to collect the old labels but they not worth alot.
Oh thank you! I guess I might keep it, since it's just one plant :)