• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enchanted summoning (magery mastery passive)

Phantasmagorian

Sage
Supporter
Where can I find the stats of this passive relative to skill? It's bugged sometimes spitting out some error message, other times it says summoned creatures will have +15 stamina and +5hp, but between 103 and 115 magery this didn't change. Is this supposed to be this way? Will it upgrade at 120 magery?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that character has 120 mysticism and spellweaving, gm magery, hiding, stealth and focus.

Phantasmagorian

Sage
Supporter
So spellweaving, mysticism and magery might contribute 5% each.. I wish I could find concrete info on this and that the in-game tooltip would include numbers.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can only have one Mastery set at a time in effect.. It's affected by your skill like 120 Spellweaving and the Mastery level you have. Mastery levels 1 being the lowest and 3 being the highest.

Say you have 115 magery, 120 Spellweaving, and 110 Mysticism. Say you currently have Spellweaving Mastery and your Mastery level is 2. Only your Spellweaving skill and Mastery level effect it.
Skill Mastery Testing

Doesn't have the one your looking for

Last edited:

Phantasmagorian

Sage
Supporter
I have 120 magery and the enchanting summons did not change when I git 120. As in, the buff didn't get stronger. Other people report they have a stronger one. So I am wondering how... I have magery mastery level 3 also.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have a Mastery Book in your backpack? Did you select Magery from the Menu?

You can consume Primer of Magery volume III. However, without the Mastery Book it won't do you any good.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only other thing is your character could be bugged. Summon a GM and hope they can help you.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just going through the logical steps. Is the 120 Magery real skill or Jewelry?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Do you have 120 eval as well? And both Magery and Eval are real skill?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Broadsword giving out bad information then.

Enchanted Summoning (Passive)
While the magery, necromancy, spellweaving, or mysticism masteries are active the magic user receives a buff to summoned creatures based on skill and mastery level.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Another quite likely possibility is that you need to switch to another mastery and then switch back to Magery mastery for the bonuses to update.
There was a bug like this with chiv/bushido/etc masteries not giving the proper mana bonus if you had eaten a volume I or II before eating a volume III mastery primer.

Edit:
Yep, it is that. I had a mage on that very situation that moved from a volume I to a Volume III mastery and the bonus wouldn't update to 15%.
I switched to wrestling mastery and back again to magery 10 minutes later and tada, it is now 15% bonus.

Last edited: