• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Enchanted Origin Colored Robe

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if anyone was aware or not but You were able to cut up enchanted origin garg cloth items to get the cloth.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure if anyone was aware or not but You were able to cut up enchanted origin garg cloth items to get the cloth.
After looking through the 600+ enchanted origin items I have and 800+ kotl items, I didn't find even one gargoyle cloth item. I don't think they dropped.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After looking through the 600+ enchanted origin items I have and 800+ kotl items, I didn't find even one gargoyle cloth item. I don't think they dropped.
for both events gargoyal items dropped only if you were playing a gargoyal.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
So we've put together that if you played a gargoyle during the events and received cloth gargoyle items you were able to cut them up and produce the cloth, hence making this robe. Curious as to how rare that will be. Personal opinion is its not worth 600mil but hey I may be for someone, good luck with the auction!

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As my post said, you WERE able to. I only tested it out on a couple pieces i got the first day (My garg char SUCKS..LOL). I wasnt saying that the robe isnt from when you said it is.