• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enchanted Bandages

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You clearly never play a mage... only your crappy archer or dexer. So many of you bad TB players I can never remember who is who
That's because you're too busy running from them.

I play my mage enough to realize not to rely on curse. But then again when 2.0 only fights when they zerg it shouldn't matter to you anyways.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And you still manage to miss the point!!!

I give up, explaining something to a no-skilled dexxer is like tryin to explain the theory of relativity to a 5year old!

Coming from someone in DC*? LOL

You can't explain it because you don't have a valid point other than it removes curse and heals at the same time. Maybe if you had some skill you'd complain less.

:dunce:

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The next thing we'll see is:

"The dexers are overpowered because they can heal! Can you nerf that too?"

R

RichDC

Exactly coming from DC* and i can still insult your skill, should be a bigger insult than dying to a mongbat.

However as i said im not gna waste time tryin to explain this to you, they have been changed and now faction aids are just like apples and no longer overpowered.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You simply tried and failed. At least you realize you suck.

And it's ok, I'll still kill the newbs without the new aids, like always. Just maybe next time DC, BC, and XV try to raid Britain they bring more people. The whole 2 minutes of killing them all wasn't really that fun.

R

RichDC

And how can they "raid" britain, they cant even run into the castle unlike you!which im gna guess you did alot.

Well if you dont use them why are you arguing a useless point you have already lost on?

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't have to, they all died.

You never came up with a good reason to nerf them. You're arguing against something that doesn't affect you anyways. We all know DC* doesn't leave trammel without BC.

R

RichDC

“The faction bandaids have proven themselves to be over powered. With dexers combining an apple every 10-15 seconds along with a 4-5 second bandage it makes it nearly impossible to kill one on a decent connection (For mages and dexers). Are there plans to balance them?”

We will be adding a cooldown to the bandages. They will either have a 30-second cooldown OR will share the same 15-second timer as the apples so players cannot use both at the same time. This will be adjusted in Publish 58.
I didnt need to the devs saw it well before you started whinging.

Again you show your ignorance, perhaps if you left brit once in a while you would know the goings on of DC* as you dont you have no authority to speak on that subject.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They did that because people started complaining. And of course you didnt have to, you don't even pvp.

Again you show your ignorance, perhaps if you left brit once in a while you would know the goings on of DC* as you dont you have no authority to speak on that subject.

Shows how little you really do know. Ask anyone who pvps and see where they see me fighting.

As far as DC*, I don't go to tram. But know enough to see them try to pull a newb alliance with BC and XV.

R

RichDC

Once again you show your ignorance(you really should stop you almost cant look any stupider!) DC* has no "alliance" with BC (although have you heard of self fulfilling prophecies?) yes we are allied with XV.

Only stay in tram and dont PvP...hmmm sorry, i must be missing something, how do i stay in trammel when i only have one blue and hes a smith, and then how do you go red without PvP???

Wow Stupid!?! We dont go to Yew gate or brit because we have more exciting things to do!

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once again you show your ignorance(you really should stop you almost cant look any stupider!) DC* has no "alliance" with BC (although have you heard of self fulfilling prophecies?) yes we are allied with XV
Right....they just simply didn't attack each other in Britain the other night.
And "stupider"? Lol Clearly we see who's the ignorant one here. Did you make it past 4th grade? Perhaps you should go back.

And did your guildmates let you kill some of their blue characters to make it feel like you could try and pvp? That was nice of them.

You don't go to yew or brit because DC, BC, XV all suck and can't pvp. The only thing you all do is try to go and get all the new special carebear items the devs put out.

Do yourself a favor, quit talking and leave the pvp to the rest of us.

R

RichDC

LOL!!!

Ive seen you guys try to kill my lowly thief...PATHETIC!!!

IF thats your PvP skills you should really go to tram!!!

Why would we waste time at either of those places when we can get a fight in the field at a spawn(or star room you can check the grinder we set up there on the "other" site). Have more fun and get something out of it!

Oh and personal attacks...dont you remember where we are...this is care bear forums! For your information though no we dont have 4th grade in England, no idea what "level" of schooling that is!

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have a thief and it's red? lol

Eh **** it, they can ban me here. I'm bored anyways. The enchanted aids are ********. This is what happens when the devs overload the game with stupid ****.

I couldn't give a **** less about the bandaids, I'm simply here to amuse myself.

R

RichDC

It was red...although to you he'd be orange.

Edit: One minute...so for the last 20-30mins youve (apart from keep me entertained at work) wasted my time because you agree that the aids are FUBAR!

R

RichDC

theres actually quite a few of us in Dead Characters Forever (DCF) Minax.

My thief who was red is Full English.

I also think there is a different DCF in TB

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Edit: One minute...so for the last 20-30mins youve (apart from keep me entertained at work) wasted my time because you agree that the aids are FUBAR!
I'm at work too only reason I kept replying. There's a reason I dont use the aids. That and anything to **** mages off for complaining about them :scholar:

R

RichDC

Youll rarely see Full english unless hes "sigil Purple". Either that or stealing pots and apples at yew gate if ever i run low and am bored.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's because you're too busy running from them.

I play my mage enough to realize not to rely on curse. But then again when 2.0 only fights when they zerg it shouldn't matter to you anyways.
Wow, good job at failing to be a board warrior.

How can I zerg when my guild has only 4 active players?

We fight you outnumbered on a REGULAR basis. Do you know what the difference is between my guild and your TB alliance?

If we are outnumbered 3 to 6, we will still actually fight. You all just constantly run, or sit in the base behind guard turrets. Once we kill the guards it's back up to your choke point with efield traps and greater dragons.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Side note - isn't your MAIN pvp character a hiding archer?

R

RichDC

I dont to PvP, i do if i run low on pots and apples, been getting enough of them on the field recently to keep me stocked.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can I zerg when my guild has only 4 active players?

Well that explains why you run so much...

We fight you outnumbered on a REGULAR basis. Do you know what the difference is between my guild and your TB alliance?

If we are outnumbered 3 to 6, we will still actually fight. You all just constantly run, or sit in the base behind guard turrets. Once we kill the guards it's back up to your choke point with efield traps and greater dragons.
Last time I saw 2.0 in Britain we dropped 2 of them and the others ran. This was up by the mage shop. Perhaps you should recruit more, it'd be fun if we could get Minax going again.

Side note - isn't your MAIN pvp character a hiding archer?
I only have hiding on one of my chars and thats my thief that I hardly play.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that explains why you run so much...

Last time I saw 2.0 in Britain we dropped 2 of them and the others ran. This was up by the mage shop. Perhaps you should recruit more, it'd be fun if we could get Minax going again.

I only have hiding on one of my chars and thats my thief that I hardly play.
First we "only zerg". Now I always run? Make up your mind?

I would recruit more, but I don't accept low caliber players like yourself. My members must know how to effectively play a mage.

I'll tell you what tough guy. I'll have 4 on tonight at roughly 8:00 p.m. Central.

Group up 7 or 8 people (no greater dragons) to fight us.

I look forward to putting you in stat loss.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First we "only zerg". Now I always run? Make up your mind?

I would recruit more, but I don't accept low caliber players like yourself. My members must know how to effectively play a mage.

I'll tell you what tough guy. I'll have 4 on tonight at roughly 8:00 p.m. Central.

Group up 7 or 8 people (no greater dragons) to fight us.

I look forward to putting you in stat loss.
Which one of you can effectively play a mage? This has yet to be seen.

And I'll try to be on at 8. Whoever else shows up isn't because of me. I don't need anyone to kill you.

Thanks for you gold in advance.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which one of you can effectively play a mage? This has yet to be seen.

And I'll try to be on at 8. Whoever else shows up isn't because of me. I don't need anyone to kill you.

Thanks for you gold in advance.
I never have, and never will die to a RNG playing newb like yourself in a 1 v 1.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never have, and never will die to a RNG playing newb like yourself in a 1 v 1.
That's because you don't 1 v 1. It's ok, you can bring a friend to. I'm sure once they're dead you'll run away like you normally do.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's because you don't 1 v 1. It's ok, you can bring a friend to. I'm sure once they're dead you'll run away like you normally do.
Thanks for confirming my suspicions that :

1.) You have no idea what you're talking about.

2.) You are a hypocrite (because TB are collectively the worst PvPers on the shard, with Poof coming in a close second)

3.) You have no clue who I am in game.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for confirming my suspicions that :
Oh such a good one..... :sleep2:

I dont need to know who you are. Anyone wearing the 2.0 that I've seen usually ends up dead or runs.

That's all the proof I need. Guess if we're so horrible you've got a long ways to go.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh such a good one..... :sleep2:

I dont need to know who you are. Anyone wearing the 2.0 that I've seen usually ends up dead or runs.

That's all the proof I need. Guess if we're so horrible you've got a long ways to go.
The only time we die to your newb squad is with greater dragons or an abnormally sized gank.

To be honest, I can't even remember the last time I saw "Berethrain" in game. Last I recall he was a hiding archer... but you claim that's not the case.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only time we die to your newb squad is with greater dragons or an abnormally sized gank.

To be honest, I can't even remember the last time I saw "Berethrain" in game. Last I recall he was a hiding archer... but you claim that's not the case.

I dont pvp around drags or large groups of people. Maybe if you leave Luna once in awhile and come pvp you'd remember my name. I've never had hiding on any char but the thief. Keep trying though.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I was right you are some bad dexer who relies on these?

If you do play a mage and you're not cursing you are a bad mage and nothing more needs to be said. You saying that any mage who needs to curse was a good laugh to everyone who actually does play a mage so I appreciate that.

I do enjoy your bad examples bere. No one ever said that DEXERS were over powered, nor did they say that healing was over powered. The whole complaint, if you can stay on point, is F A C T I O N B A N D A G E S.

Were you just trying to say everyone was over reacting in hopes that maybe your tears would keep this item in game without change?

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently you can't read or are just plain stupid. I've said the entire thread that I don't use them. Next time feel free to actually read the replies.

I've actually killed people on my mage without spamming curse and honestly I'm not a very good mage.

So really, how bad can you be? Perhaps if you spent less time posting stupid **** and more time practicing you could kill someone too.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Apparently you can't read or are just plain stupid. I've said the entire thread that I don't use them. Next time feel free to actually read the replies.

I've actually killed people on my mage without spamming curse and honestly I'm not a very good mage.

So really, how bad can you be? Perhaps if you spent less time posting stupid **** and more time practicing you could kill someone too.
Hello. I am the mod here. Do you think I do not read this forum? These rough and tumble folks really are quite civil here. I appreciate the hell out of civility.

I am not the best best faction guy. I will not stand and watch any one come and trash anyone in these forums.
Since I have been on this watch, it has not been an issue.

If any come here and and attack anyone you are attacking me.

Consider this before your next post.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Berethrain, Would you be willing to fight Lynk 1v1 on mages and you won't use curse because only "bad" mages use this spell.

I'd like to make a noob char and watch you guys fight to see what a "good" mage who doesn't use curse (oxymoron?) looks like.

This bandage change has already been pretty funny, it's weird how timers on these and "skill" go hand in hand. I've suddenly seen a lot of dexers dying a lot more.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems there has been a bit of a fuss in this thread. That's a shame. I am content with the fix with the bandages although it seems as though it was a "bandage" fix in my opinion (haha isn't that funny? a "bandage" fix?) Making them not stack with apples was quite a bummer for anyone who uses them. I think being more realistic when examining the game would help much more. Such as how bandages are currently used. When a player using bandages takes damage they heal less points. Maybe they could have perhaps made it to where the remove curse effect of the bandages can be interrupted by damage. It's too late now I know but just commenting on the change they implemented that seems to have stirred stuff up.