• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Emuishere's Beta Blog-Day Two

WoWNews

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Day Two-
Questing on my new character went rather smooth up until I hit this one: Massacre at Light's Point. It requires you to kill 200 elites. No biggie in a group, but here is the problem I faced, there is no general or trade chat going (at least in this part of the game). I tried the "Lookign for group/Looking for more" option and that was no dice either. I was a tad frustrated and decided to go explore a bit, maybe grind and see if I level up if new quests were available.

I got on my Deathcharger and headed for the gave near Death's Breach, once through I found myself in the Easter Plaguelands. I know the area and thought, "OK I can go to other places now." I was wrong with that one, as it appears once you go to a certain point you hit this invisible wall, like a forcefield of sorts where you are not allowed to travel any further.
All right, no big deal let's go grind a bit, hone my skills and see what happens. It took me about and hour and a half after some exploring and killing of plaguebats etc. to hit level 56. I felt a bit more uplifted, I got another talent point which helps quite a bit as when you start you have none. (This is why you need to quest in order to spec your character.)
Anyway, I hearth back to Ebon Hold and wander around the entire area, no luck as I see no new quests. Not to worry, there is still Death's Breach, needless to say I had no success here either. "Sigh", as much as I am not pleased with the prospect of spamming for aid, it looks like I may need to do just that in order to advance further. Stay posted for more to come in my new adventures here in the WotLK beta.

More...