• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Emuishere's Beta Blog-Day Three (Sorta)

WoWNews

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got home, was ready to get online and play a bit more on my Death Knight, and I had an issue logging in. After some digging I found out why:
Quote from: Gradina
We will be taking down the Beta realms at 3:00PM Pacific time today July 28th 2008 to update to the latest build.
We expect this process to take from six to eight hours.
Day three "poof". Oh well, so here are some other tidbits from things I did this weekend. The new quests are tons of fun, I even got to shoot people with a cannon. If it was a trebuchet with a flaming piano I would have been in heaven. The issue I did have were the quest directives were not as clear as I would have liked. You tend to stumble on things in order to figure them out.
Also, to perform some of the tasks your lower left action bar gets replaced with the functions/abilities of whatever you are using (i.e. the cannon I fired). To figure out what each ability is you have to move your curser over the icons. Not too bad, but again if things were a tad clearer it would have helped a lot.
I am happy with the new spell for mounts function. Having that extra pack space is definately a bonus. The new Achievements are neatly broken up as well, as I explore*and do more I'll take shots of the other pages. Take a look at the summary screen.

More...