• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Emuishere's Beta Blog-Day 4

WoWNews

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today was definately better after the patch in the beta. I completed the last few quests in the Death Knight area and am now able to travel wherever I want. The final quest had some great battle action which I was able to capture for everyone to check out.

I played around with the achievements a little and did a bit of exploration. After you explore and area you get a pop up on your screen that tells you the achievement. It was actually kinda cool how it lets you know what things you need to discover to get credit for the area you are exploring.

I decided to hit the blood elf areas to see if it possible, as there was some debate on the WorldofWarcraft.com forums. You die a few times but it is feasible. Running into Silvermoon City was fun, but as you can imagine I was*very dead after my brazen charge through the city entrance. I'll have more to come*as I continue to*learn this class.

More...