• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM's

ziggy29

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We never got the extra saltpeter vendors got and we aren't getting the fix to the account age bug that some other shards are getting. If we can't get those things, I doubt getting us an EM is on the priority list. Then again, nothing related to LA seems to be a priority...

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I pop on and off so what happened to Pallandro? (serious question)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Pallando had some important family issues come up that forced him to curtail his online presence (to the point to where he'll rarely get to play on his primary shard, let alone EM here) for the next 6 months or more.

So, he stepped down (but is welcome to come back into the program as an EM at a later date - though probably not here). Arwen, myself and several others, in a private meeting after the public farewell, told him that if he ever came back and wanted to play here, we'd set him up with anything he needed.

lankdogg03

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not that Pallando didnt care about Lake Austin but its too bad that we cant have a long time player from Lake Austin be our EM. There are several players from Lake Austin that I think all would agree really care about and value the history and future of Lake Austin.

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Basara for Lake Austin EM!

Not that Pallando didnt care about Lake Austin but its too bad that we cant have a long time player from Lake Austin be our EM. There are several players from Lake Austin that I think all would agree really care about and value the history and future of Lake Austin.
===============================================
Why didn't Basara or Arwen ask Pallandro to become EM or does the head GM Mesanna decide on who is what shard's EM? I'm sure there's a way we can get another EM here or a form to fill out to submit for an EM application?

Whitestar4016

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How does one become an EM. (I can't not enough free time) but I'm sure
theres people on our shard who are qualified to do so, if only they can find
them. But it would help to know the requirments so a person would know
whether or not they qualified.:scholar:
Enjoy all.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Rule #1 for EMs.

You can't EM on a shard you've ever seriously played on, past or present.

This is why some otherwise highly-qualified EMs, are stuck as EMs on Japanese shards...

Whitestar4016

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh the irony, I really can't then. I have a charactor
On every single shard. Most not seriously played, but years old. :twak:

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rule #1 for EMs.

You can't EM on a shard you've ever seriously played on, past or present.

This is why some otherwise highly-qualified EMs, are stuck as EMs on Japanese shards...
I guess that saves us from slack

Z

Zev Vir'cyth

Thank God!!!!! Sorry Slack, I know you were looking forward to being EM. You do know that EM doesn't stand for Evil Man?