• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] EMs (holiday stag?) Handing out Holiday Gifts

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What is being given out on other shards?
Anyone got a particular time frame on the event or is it all just random?
So far it's been fairly random on Catskills. He asked for suggestions on items and said he'd be back tomorrow.
So far to my knowledge he's given out fruitcake (I have not seen), carrots and "Cookie cakes"
Here's a screenshot:

What's everyone else getting?

M

Mark Knotts

There's the fruitcake if you were wanting to see and haven't yet.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play Siege, we don't get EM items here :( but I am curious, what the hell is a white dragon head?!

Y

Yen Sid

I play Siege, we don't get EM items here :( but I am curious, what the hell is a white dragon head?!
Pretty sure it comes from the Champ Spawn in the Abyss like the other deco items, its not an EM item. It looks just like the regular dragon's head from the Spring Clean-Up Turn-In, but it's white.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Napa we have recieved so far... Rum filled cake 2009/Last years fruit cake/Gingerbread cookies, red and green with both EM names on it./ Red and green Christmas ribbons, bandaids colored with that title. Oh and naught swtiches..

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Manticore has a full list in the Event Item thread up top.
How can he have a "full list" when our EM was asking for ideas for new gifts (ie: they aren't all out yet)
... and ...
Manticore asked me to show him my items, our online time varies so I thought this was an easier way.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
maybe "full list" means what he's seen so far. geesh. lighten the heck up.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I was only posting bc from the number of ICQs I have gotten people seemed interested.