• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement EM Willow's List of Event Item Drop and Numbers

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
These are the items I myself have given out on Sonoma shard since my start. I have tried to use the color of text that most closely matches the color of the item.
==================================================================================================================
June 2014

(10) Water Spout (blue ev statue graphic) Wave Sound on Double Click

-----------------------------------

July 2014

(15) A rolling wave from the deep sea in honor of all the creatures who live there (blue soul well arched graphic) Animates when locked down. (picture to come)
-------------------------------------

August 2014
(35-Confirmed by Mesanna) a parrot color is grey in backpack and
multicolored when placed on a perch. Color number is "0"

---------------------------------------

September 2014

(15 )A Massive Block of Pure Gold

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 2014

(15) Here lies Amelia. You hear a faint scratching from within.
(small coffin)

November 2014

(15) A Scarecrow That Would Scare Even A Murder Of Crows

Last edited:

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Attention!
The EM Mailbox is located at the Little Wedding house next to the EM Hall. There is another mailbox located at the Reward hall. Please use these for dropping off contest drops (such as fish) or for sending EM Willow messages.

Last edited:

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
At the start of every EM event I do a roll call. I tap an all names key and my journal records all people who attend.

Of those people who attend extra credit is given to those players who participate in character during the story-line. (This includes wearing Royal Guard colors during the event. Royal Guard color at this time is red)

Note: Only Royal Guard missions count towards rank. Not every event is a Royal Guard mission.

Those who attend governors meetings and remain in character will also earn points.

You may also earn extra points towards rank for Royal Guard mission reports. (Just a recap of the event in your own words is fine; blatantly copy and pasted reports will not be accepted) Rank rewards will be awarded every 6 months.

You do not have to participate in this part of the EM . This is included for members of the shard who wish to role play royal guards. If you wish to opt out of this feel free, it's not a requirement.

Ranks are as follows from lowest to highest:

Recruit
Private
Corporal
Sergeant
Sergeant Major
Cadet
Ensign
Lieutenant
Knight

The Following Ranks cannot be achieved by simply attending events you must put in the extra effort:

Commander
Colonel
Brigadier
Major General
Lieutenant
General
Admiral

Point tallies will be secret. Every rank will take more points to achieve than the last. You must attend at least one event per month (or Governors Meeting) in order to qualify for Recruit status.
Points are per character and will not be combined with any other character.

Last edited: