• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Website

Nuggzy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That website hasn't been updated in over a year, if it's not the website for us then why not remove this post??? It lead me to placing my fish for the contest in the wrong mailbox after taking over a week of hard fishing to catch it.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Good point.

I pulled the EM Placed Player Memorials post out of this thread for its own sticky (as I -think- it still applies) and unlocked this thread. I also stickied the current event announcement from EM Chance.

If you guys like, when a new event thread comes up, use the report button or PM me or another moderator and request that it be stickied and the old one dropped. If there is anything else that LS needs with regards to sticky threads and the forums please don't hesitate to let us know!