• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement EM Website Updated

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
introduction_uomain_v3.png

안녕하세요!

울티마 온라인 가이드의 소개글과 초심자 가이드의 1장 시작하기 페이지가 업데이트되었습니다. 감사합니다!

Good day!

Introduction of Ultima Online and Chapter 1 - Getting Started page has been updated. It's for Korean only so you could find similar information in here and here.

Last edited:

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
안녕하세요! 깜빡 하고 말을 하는 것 잊었네요.

커뮤니티의 팬사이트 페이지 역시 추가되었습니다. 이곳을 방문하면 한국어를 포함한 전체 팬사이트 페이지를 볼 수 있습니다. 감사합니다.

Good day again. I just forgot to tell you this:

Fansites in community tab has been added too. 2 Korean fansites were added as well. If you want to see the English page, please visit here. Thank you.

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
공식 EM 웹사이트가 모바일을 지원합니다! 아직 일부 기능은 제대로 보여지지 않는 문제가 있지만 조정 중입니다만, 최근 소식은 정상적으로 보여지므로 모바일에서도 쉽게 접속하여 울티마 온라인의 소식을 받아보세요!

Arirang official EM website supports mobile page now. There are still issues that some of functions are not viewed properly and I am trying to fix it but you could see the recent news proper so visit Arirang EM website anytime and anywhere you'd like with your phone!

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
안녕하세요!

가이드에 초심자 가이드 제 2장: 내 캐릭터제 3장: 일반 정보가 업데이트되었습니다. 초심자분들께 많은 도움이 되길 바랍니다.

Good day!

The page Chapter 2: My Character and Chapter 3: General Information has been updated. If you are seeking the same information in this page in English, please visit here and here. I hope this guide would help new players who just starting UO in Arirang shard. Thank you.

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
가이드에 부록: 종족이 업데이트되었습니다.

The page, Appendix: Races has been updated. If you were looking for similar information, you could find in Stratics Races page in here.

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
웹사이트 페이지에 그래픽적 효과가 개선되었습니다. 번역 위젯의 경우에는 현재 계속 다루고 있긴 하지만 레이아웃 문제상 현재 잠시 보류 중이고, 우선적으로 중요하다고 판되는 가이드와 줄거리 관련 내용을 우선 순위로 두고 번역하고 있습니다. 웹사이트의 기능적인 부분에 대한 개선을 기대하신다면 좀 더 시간이 걸릴거 같네요.

Page graphic has been changed little bit. I have been working on translation widget but seems having problem with page layout. It does not fit within page and affects other widget's malfunction. I would like to add it as soon as I can but my current priority is, however, the translation of new player's guide and ark story so if you are looking forward better interface function, please be patient.

As I said before, I am really not familiar with these computer things. :(

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
구글 번역기가 페이지에 추가되었습니다. 일부 페이지 외형은 망가지는 문제가 있지만, 번역기를 사용할 수 있게 됩니다. 이 번역기는 임시적으로 차용된 것이고, 이후 보다 더 좋은 방법으로 번역기를 추가할 수 있다면 페이지 디자인을 해치지 않는 범위 내에서 허용할 생각입니다.

Hello, everyone.
I am glad that finally adding google translator on my website. When you use it, you can see the page contents in your language although the page design crashes. This is something beyond my capability because google translator automatically changes page design - or perhaps my page design code is too rubbish :(. But anyway, you can still see the translated version! This google translator is only temporary, if there is any better way to put this thing on my website and also does not ruin my website design, I will choose it and let you know as usual.

Thank you and hope you liked it.

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
RSS 피드가 정상적으로 작동하기 전까지 다음의 본 게시판의 RSS 피드를 사용해주세요.
불편을 끼쳐드려 죄송합니다.

stratics.com/community/forums/arirang-em-forum.477/index.rss

Please use this address for RSS feed till EM Website RSS fixed.

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
홈페이지 디자인이 조금 변경되었습니다. 기존의 내용상의 차이는 거의 없습니다. 편의를 위해 일부 디자인만 수정되었습니다.

Website design has been changed a little bit. There's no change of content, only design. Several issues are still remain to be fixed though.

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
이제 홈페이지 도메인의 새로운 주소인 ultimaonline.kr 로도 접속이 가능합니다.

Now you can access to my EM website through ultimaonline.kr as well.

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
You can use RSS feed with following address. I apologize for any inconvenience you had been because of this.

hanarin.ncity.net/?feed=rss2