• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement EM Website News Updated

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
퍼블리쉬 85.3 테스트 센터 1 적용 내용이 뉴스 항목에 추가되었습니다.

한국어 페이지를 보려면 이곳을 클릭하세요.

Publish 85.3 to TC1 news has been translated in EM website.

If you are looking for the information about the news in English, you can easily check out in uo.com.

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
프로듀서의 편지가 번역되었습니다.

한국어 페이지를 보려면 이곳을 클릭하세요.

Producer's Letter is now translated in EM website.

If you are looking for English version, please visit here.

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
마법에 걸린 영해 1편이 번역되었습니다.

한국어 페이지를 보려면 이곳을 클릭하세요.

Enchantment of the Royal Sea Part 1 has been translated.

You can see the whole story in English in here.

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
위험한 제안이 번역되었습니다.

한국어 페이지를 보려면 이곳을 클릭하세요.

Risky Proposition has been translated.

You can see the whole story in English in here.

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
퍼블리쉬 85.3에 대한 내용이 번역되었습니다.

한국어 페이지를 보려면 이곳을 클릭하세요.

Publish 85.3 Origin and Izumo has been translated.

To see the article in English, visit here.

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
프로듀서 업데이트 내용과 MMORPG 인터뷰가 번역되었습니다.
한국어 페이지를 보려면 이곳을 클릭하세요.

Produce Update and interview with MMORPG has been translated.

To see the article in English visit here.

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
news_newplayerguide.png
안녕하세요, EM 하나린입니다.

기존에 미흡했던 가이드를 오늘자로 정리하여 올렸습니다. 일부 앵커들은 아직까지 정상 작동 안하는 페이지들이 있으나, 내용상으로는 모두 보실 수 있을겁니다. 이 가이드는 새 플레이어를 위해 울티마 온라인의 공식 웹사이트에 있는 내용을 그대로 번역한 내용이므로 다소 내용상 베테랑 플레이어들에겐 턱없이 부족할 수 있으나, 혹시라도 있을 울티마 온라인의 새 플레이어들에게 유용하게 이용되길 바랍니다.

이후 더 다양한 정보를 올릴 계획입니다만, 제 권한 밖에 노하우같은 것들은 아무쪼록 많은 분들이 같이 공유할 수 있도록 많은 플레이어분들이 상단의 [커뮤니티] – [포럼] – [팁과 노하우]에 게시해주시면 매우 유용하리라 생각합니다. 다만 포럼의 경우 아직까지 그림을 올리는걸 지원하지 않아 방도를 찾아보고 있으니, 이 문제가 해결되기 전까진 글로 게시해주시면 됩니다.

지금 현재로써 플레이 정보가 매우 빈약한건 사실입니다만, 차근차근 같이 해결해나갈 수 있길 바랍니다.

새 플레이어 가이드를 보시려면 상단의 [게임 소개] – [가이드]를 누르시거나 이곳을 클릭하세요!

감사합니다.

Good day, EM Hanarin here.

I finally finished new players guide translation in UO.com. Basic translation has done long time ago but since I moved my web from uoem.net to current hosting, most of them were broken or ruined. Anyway some of anchors are not functioning yet but you could see the every content. There's nothing new for veteran players. However, I hope that this guide may useful to new travelers.

I am considering post more information of Ultima Online such as Ultima lore and quests for those who can't speak English at all. If there is anyone who interest in posting tips and know-hows, please use forum I made. It's [Community] - [Forum] - [Tips and Know-how] so you could post something you are good at.

There's less information in my web but let's figure this out how to fill it.

If you would like to see the New Player Guide in my web, click here or see the menu on top [Game Introduction] - [Guide]

Thank you.

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
news_governor.png
안녕하세요, EM 하나린입니다.

주말겸 소소한 정보를 올리려고 대상을 보는 중에 주요 퀘스트는 이미 다른 분들이 올리신거 같고 다른 블로그에도 제공이 되는거 같아서... 최근 보는 분들께 여쭤보니 의외로 총독 시스템 (Governor System)에 대해서 잘 모르시는 분들이 많더군요. 더군다나 EM들이 한 달에 한 번씩 블랙쏜 왕의 왕실 평의회를 주관하게끔 되어 있는데 아리랑 샤드에는 아무도 없어서 그동안 진행이 되지 못한 것도 있어 아쉬운 부분도 적지 않아 있었기에 이번에 총독 시스템에 대해 간략하게 정리해서 올려봅니다.

딱히 시리즈물로 가려고 하는건 아닌데 나중에 써먹을 일이 있을까 싶어 종종 좀 딱딱한 문어체보다는 주변을 환기시킬 만한 요소를 간간히 집어넣어 재미를 주고자 약 한사발을 아침부터 빨고 만들어봤으니 재미있게 보셨으면 좋겠습니다.

그리고 이벤트의 경우 이번주 세팅이 요청한대로 이루어지지 않아 예정대로 진행되지 못해서 공지를 못했고, 다시 일정이 확정되는대로 공지하도록 하겠습니다.

만약에 그동안 하고 싶었지만 제대로 지문을 알지 못해 하지 못했던 퀘스트나 또는 시스템 개요를 알고 싶다고 하신다면 답글로 남겨주세요. 시간이 날 때 제가 공개적으로 올릴 수 있는 정보에 한해서는 여건이 되는 한 올리려고 노력해보겠습니다.

감사합니다.

Good day, EM Hanarin here.

I was about to posting some UO information could be helpful for the players this week but it seems most of main quests are already shared already. And I heard that lots of people in Arirang still don't know about governor system when I asked them if they knew it. Basically, EMs should do royal council meeting once per month but unfortunately, there are no governors yet in our shard so I couldn't run it. To promote this governor system, I am posting about short information that bring some interest to those who didn't know.

For readers, I put some images with fun to make you get interest in this system so enjoy it. I made this all morning so I hope you like it.

And the event, I couldn't announce it because set up was not done as I expected. I will let you know when it's done. I apologize to those who expected my event this week. And thank you for your patient and interest in my event.

This link is for the Koreans, explaining the governor system how does it work and how they can nominate, endorse, and vote. If you are still don't know about this system, you can check out governor system information in English by searching Stratics.

Thank you.

Regards
EM Hanarin

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Website has been slightly changed. The translation widget goes bottom of the website. And the news section has divided into general news and event news. So you could see only event news below general news section. Rest of things are all the same except those two.

Thank you.

Regards
EM Hanarin

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
news_DEV_MG_lakesuperior.png
DEV M&G in Lake Superior transcript has been translated. I summarize QnA and posted in my web here. However, it's in Korean so if you are looking for English version, you might be better to see in here. Thanks to Flair, Stratics news reporter, for the transcript so I could summarize and translate in Koreaan. I appreciate your work.

Thank you.

Regards
EM Hanarin