• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Vladimere was seen in Luna 10/15/09

EM Vladimere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As some of you citizens of Chessy already know I had an un-announced mini event on Thursday 10/15/09.

I will be holding announced events and information about them can useually be found by listening to Reuben who is located at Luna Bank.

Reuben listens for key words to be spoken and will respond. The most common word he listens for is Bank.

I will also be holding un-announced mini events.

These events can take place at anytime and anywhere.
Most of the time that these events happen there will be a Yellow Named RPC pop up asking or seeking help.

If you happen to be around when one of the events happen I highly sugguest that you check the corpses of the creatures slain if that was the event as their is a chance that their might be some kind of reward.

Please Do not always expect to find a reward everytime.

Safe Journeys

EM Vladimere

EM Vladimere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also forgot to mention that later that night I made an appearance and there was a few players that brought me leather and I made them some Exceptional Crafted GM (Grandmaster) Marked Thigh Boots (no special properties was added).

As they night was over I saw them leaving wearing the boots proudly :)

EM Vladimere

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you happen to be around when one of the events happen I highly sugguest that you check the corpses of the creatures slain if that was the event as their is a chance that their might be some kind of reward.

How many months did it take for Chesapeake to become like all of the other shards?

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where do we have to be to find out about these un-announced events?

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
From what I have seen. Vladimere handles Luna and Dudley does New Haven. That could be outdated I am not sure. Ever since a certain someone ruined our pizza party I havent seen one of the green robe friends around.

Also we still have not gotten any information on the festival.