• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) EM Ulric

EM Ulric

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Hail citizens of the realm!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Ulric and I will be guiding players on Chesapeake through sorrow, battles, adventures, heart felt stories and much more!

I am very excited for the opportunity to meet and get to know each and every one of you.

I will be posting the up and coming meet and greet, along with an event schedule for March. You will be able to find this info in three separate places: UO Event Calendar, UO Chesapeake Website and Stratics.

You can reach me at any time for questions, concerns, suggestions, feedback and whatever your heart desires at this username, [email protected] and [email protected].

I look forward to our travels through the land together *smiles*.

Until next time friends,

EM Ulric

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Welcome to Chessie. :)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
New Robe! * sniffs *

HA-OOH! HA-OOH! HA-OOH!

Niva the Savage

Welcome to Chessy!

All my other non-Savage characters

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hail Ulric!
Welcome to the thunderdome! Err I mean Chessy!

I know our last EM had some rough times w/ some of our ... citizens. I hope they treat you a bit better than they did the previous one. Although as a shard we are pretty wild and random, and we have groups of immature adults you will have to deal with. I look forward to your story lines and events, and am eager to attend some of your events!

Welcome :)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I may not be around much these days, but I'll say, "Welcome!" anyway. :)

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
AARP! All uszins are welcoming yooz to Chessy land. Meez hope yooz like it here. Meez will see yooz at da meet and greet. Meez will not peez on yooz for one whole day but meez can't stop da udder onez.