• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event EM Tiberies Event, Saturday December 8

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There will be an EM Tiberies event, Saturday December 8, at Noon Eastern Time.

Meet at the West Britain Counselors' Guild Hall at the call of Lord Raymond. King Blackthorn wishes Raymond's as-yet-unnamed order to investigate the dragon cult (conveniently named "The Dragon Cult") that was encountered while questing for the Cup of Virtue.

This will be a "no guidance" event. King Blackthorn has specifically told Lord Raymond to NOT accompany you. (The King cannot risk Lord Raymond on every mission, only some of them.)

This event will be called "To Defy the Dragon: The Firsts and the Nexts."

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sorry I went back on the "no gate, no guidance" thing. I know how much fun it is for you all to find your own way. But my instinct as a player kinda kicked in after the second boss fight, at the Destard Shrine.

There are hints about the Dragon Cult, and about future events in the Dragon Cult cycle (called "To Defy the Dragon"), in the oracle NPC speech near the Destard Shrine, and in the books near that shrine and on Dragon Isle, so I'll be leaving those up for several days.

Some of the hints are rather vague (indeed more cryptic foreshadowing than hints), and some are explicit.

As always, thanks for coming everyone.