• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event EM Tiberies event, Friday October 26, 2012

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There will be an EM Tiberies event on Friday, 26 October 2012, at 8pm Eastern Time.

Gather at the Counselors' Guild Hall in West Britain, at the call of Lord Raymond. He has no intention of allowing the wrath of Vashna, visited on the gypsies for many generations, to be visited upon you, and your heirs.

This event is called "The Wrath of Vashna."

It will also be advertised on the Town Criers in the coming days.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did I go too far in the final boss's specs, you think?
So long as you don't stick us in a room the size of a sugar cube and toss in a boss with that minotaur stomp... Heh.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So long as you don't stick us in a room the size of a sugar cube and toss in a boss with that minotaur stomp... Heh.
Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenniums in a place with no doors.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenniums in a place with no doors.
Sounds scary, but at least I'll have the voices. They're good company and sometimes they even come up with good ideas. :D

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Sounds like an advertisement for a horror movie

Edward Striker

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sounds like my managers office... *Looks at EM Bennu, then glances at his manager* Hmm..this is scary!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are all Atlantic events this kind of time? I'd love to attend some but they always fall in the middle of the night for me :-(

Edward Striker

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Are all Atlantic events this kind of time? I'd love to attend some but they always fall in the middle of the night for me :-(
Sounds like you're in the wrong part of the country. Maybe she contact your EMs have them take notes from our EMs, so you too could have the fun that were having. Otherwise get a pot of coffee come join us

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Most events on most shards are held at times appropriate for that shard.

As it turns out, however, Atlantic's EMs have taken a comparatively expansive view of "times appropriate" and we've somewhat frequently held events at Noon or afternoon Eastern time (presumably evening for you) and late night Eastern time (presumably morning for you), as a quick glance at previous event announcements will reveal.

It should not be a surprise, however, to realize that, yes, most events for most shards --including but far from limited to Atlantic-- occur during prime time for the shard.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Otherwise get a pot of coffee come join us
I'd never thought of a pot. I always make a cup before battle then forget that sometimes the events can be an hour or more. I'm usually so engulfed in UO I can't get up to make a fresh cup! Thanks for the idea. :)

As for the time, I think I'm not in the wrong part of the country, more like the wrong country to start with!

I did make the Blackthorns throne one the other week. I managed to sign in a grab one before setting off to work.