• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Sarthus

• Thread starter Gwendolynne
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Gwendolynne

Has anyone actually managed to meet EM Sarthus? I went to the counselor hall numerous times over the weekend but never saw an EM. I did leave a message on a rune and I saw later that someone else did the same thing.

Just wondering if anyone else was lucky enough to actually meet them.

If you did meet them what time of day in what time zone was it?

Safe journeys!

G

Gwendolynne

The shield is now gone. There is a thread on U Hall that an event has started on Atlantic. Has no one that reads this forum seen our new EM? Did anything happen on Lake Austin event wise?

Safe journeys!

S

S.W.A.T

I don't think anyone has seen or heard from him/her. I know a lot of shards were given sashes/clothing with the EM's name and a nice rare color, given to random people. Our EM hasn't even managed to do that. With the shield gone though, sounds like they have something planned.

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, all-

I noticed the shield was gone, too. No, I have not seen EM Sarthus either, though I have seen people waiting in the Counselor's Hall, in hopes of running into them.

I thought I might have missed my chance to meet our new EM because it took me a while to even figure out the location of the Counselor's Hall. Once I got there, I saw the shield on the floor, so I thought I might still run into them. I checked in quite a few times, but ... there was no EM Sarthus to be found.

Anyway ... EM Sarthus, I look forward to meeting you and I'm looking forward to some fun and some not -too- dangerous events on Lake Austin.

BlissMarie

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Me, Illwill and one of the CoC talked to the EM for a couple hours, at 5 PM Thursday.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
i think we've been robbed. The counsel hall lis stripped down to the carpets.
We need to decorate the place to make our new EM feel at home.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has always been stripped for as long as I been playing and I had always thought that it should have at least a table and some chairs.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sarthus said that he'd be decorating as soon as he could - I even left a few para chests for him.

Oh, and I gave him a rune to Schloss Morte.....

P

Parsifal

Sarthus was online last night and there were about 19 people there to meet him and EM Annendora. The hall will be decorated soon.

The new events will come with plenty of notice so all who care to attend can do so.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hey, Gwen - he actually mentioned you by name last night, wondering if you were there.

And, as noted in the other threads, they are gonna try to be back Saturday & Sunday. Right now, they are doing information gathering on our old events, etc. to try to bring them to a close and bridge the continuity to the new ones.