• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Request] So, you want Holiday Decorations? :D

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to the complaints of last year we will not be decorating Luna bank on Atlantic this year.

I have recieved multiple requests to decorate for the Holidays. So, we will be decorating another bank in the spirit of the season over the next few weeks.

We can/will accept holiday decorations via the EM Reward Hall Mail Box.

Rules:
#1: You will get no 'credit' or anything for donating, it is purely anonymous.
#2: Nothing you donate will be returned.

Mesanna has asked that we not go 'crazy' with the deco, but I would like to do something classy.

Things that come to mind are ice white and red flowers, snow/ice piles, holiday decorations, etc. But anything you feel would look good will be accepted.

You are under no obligation to donate anything, but if you want to help us decorate a bank for the Holidays the Mailbox is open.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Posted on the Atlantic forum now :thumbsup:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
So, we will be decorating another bank in the spirit of the season over the next few weeks.

Viva La WBB!

Well one can hope anyway. :thumbsup:

Or Jhelom would work too, I doubt any of the Crux would complain if their homeland bank were all decked out for the holidys.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A good place to decorate would be the Crux Ansata hall in Jhelom.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I love that idea Barok

(Stocks blue beetle full of christmas decor)

Bennu-do something different this year-with all your imagination i am sure you can make it spectacular!

How about all Crux Ansata blue decorations!

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The Mailbox is full!

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Mailbox is full!
Skara Bank is now decorated.

Got LOTS of misc holiday deco that will go in the storage house for other uses.

Thank you EVERYONE for your help, hopefully you like Skara.

The only thing I would also like to do is line the horse pen by Skara bank with red/white flowers for a special project coming later in the month.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yay!

Excellent choice of location and decorating Bennu!

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Christmas Spirit is all around not just one bank or another all banks in my opinion need decorating no matter what! Luna does as well. Some of us like deco no matter where it is I am sad to say Luna bank is bare of the Christams Spirit and I for one am sadden by this Could you all change the color of the flowers in Luna at least? But I suppose one person's opinion does not matter at all.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Christmas Spirit... am sad to say Luna bank is bare of the Christams Spirit and I for one am sadden by this.
I hear that Scrooge lives in Luna.

There is always the option to go to a town that takes itself much less seriously and has less grumps.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are many things people grip about and no one does anythign about them. Why must the best day of the year be spoiled by griefers If they do not like the christmas deco in luna they can go elsewhere !! Why do the good people in the game have to suffer? Bring back the Christmas Spirit to Luna to heck with scrooge!! :)

PS : Give me the tool I'll decorate it myself !! hehe