• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Obsidian menaced me with its organs

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course that's a lie and I just want attention. Friends I am looking in my crystal ball and it's all TRASH. The Earth is in peril! All I see are Trump anuses and gorilla pitfights as far as the eye can see. When I was a young man I was glorious; a majestic specimen, however now I'm just a shrivelled and peculiar slut. Let me tell you about my opinions: the Kardashians are fragments of space dust and one day they'll return to their true home in the void where the Satan resides. The adversary! Let us avoid him.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have perhaps been drinking and there's even a possibility I've partaken of the noble hookah, with its load of leaf mulch so ripe and sappy. However that's beside the point and the point is peace and love for all mankind. Let me tell you a story.

When I was a boy, I was apprenticed briefly to a silversmith. He died while showing me the absolute basics of soldering so I'm unable to make silver jewellery to this very day, in fact I'd go so far as to say that I'm devoid of skills, completely devoid, I am rubbish! I can't do anything! I can't even cook without assistance, today I tried to fry an egg and I ended up with the visage of Jesus Christ burnt into a petrified yolk. I don't remember where this story was going but let it be known that for a few glorious days I honestly thought that I would be a silversmith and that my life trajectory was already planned out, a year before I even had my bar mitzvah. However the man died. I'm not sure why. He diverged suddenly into talking about a strange wound that had opened near his genitalia, it made me extremely uncomfortable as I was a freshly blossomed beautiful young sodomite, and then he perished abruptly. I do remember my mother telling me that it was all my fault. My mother was mentally ill. My entire family is mentally ill. All my children and grandchildren are mentally ill. We are an evolutionary turd.

What I'm saying here is that one should always be extremely improperly affectionate with those they love because sometimes lightning can strike through windows. I've seen it happen.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stop reading! Let me die with dignity! Oh you're all nothing but a ship of fools.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do you stop being an idiot!

sory everbody :heart: i will take him away now, please be happy. here at this pictur of my sheeps

they are good and frendly sheeps, their wool falls off on its self i do not even have to sheer!