• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM News] Note From The Thief Master.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Note From The Thief Master.
By EM Seppo.

You feel a tap on your shoulder and something slipped into your pocket.

You turn around. Whomever was there was gone. However a single scrap of paper is left in your pocket.

You remove it and read.

Let it not be said that the Thief Master of Britain does not reward his accomplices. Those who have consistently assisted me in the past have not been forgotten. A token of appreciation is in order!

Meet me at the following days within the sewers of Britain to collect your reward!

Saturday, January the 15th at 2:00 PM PST / 5:00 PM EST.

Sunday, January the 16th at 3:00 PM PST / 6:00 PM EST.

Be wary though, my protection only extends to the ones marked as a friend. Rest of you better watch for your purses.

Note: Thief Notoriety score of +4 Points or more will grant you the reward at this time. Try saying your name in front of the log book in the sewers to see how many notoriety points you have to your name. If you have not managed this, fret not. There will be opportunities of gaining points and other tokens in the future.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is tonight.

Those interested are invited to gather at the Golden Brew Tavern at the end of the event for a drink and some IC Interaction.