• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM NEWS] Event Schedule

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just in from EM Bennu:

I am in a position this month to be able to post an event schedule on a much larger scale than usual, this is an unusual occurrence and will not happen often but I wanted to get this out there.

#1: Sunday, April 24th, 2011 we will be starting an event line which will be self paced.

#2: Tuesday, April 26th, 2011 @ 8:30pm EST, Addie will be having a graduation party for his graduation from the Lycaeum of Moonglow and the teachings of the Magus Juuritan, he will also be returning home to Magincia on this date. This is completely a fully RP event.

#3: Thursday, April 28th, 2011 @ 6:30pm EST, we will be having another event along the Addie line of fiction and the Knights of the Crux Ansata will be called up and into action. Combat Focused Crux Event.

#4: Monday, May 2nd, 2011 @ 9pm EST, we will be having a meeting to discuss a matter of some importance. HIGHLY RP Centered Event.

#5: Saturday, May 7th, 2011 @ 7pm EST, will be another Addie HIGHLY RP centered event.

I am working on something for the time between now and the 24th but I am not able to announce that just yet, stay tuned for that announcement.

UOEM Atlantic