• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Miko has a secret.. shhhh

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night was the monthly fish weigh-in (sorry, I have no details on that like who won or what next month's fish is to be) and during some discussions afterwards Miko mentioned that everyone should make plans to attend a meeting on Monday as he will be sharing a secret "and you shouldn't miss it for the world!"

Also, there is to be a Meet and Greet soon, so hopefully we'll be getting EM Mayu sashes :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohhhhh...... forgot one little thing.... seems Miko's bloodlust is running a bit high and he said that this weekend he will be hunting and killing citizens

watch yer step ;)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
But, but, but... those meet and greets are usually too late into the night. :(

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some time ago we voted and agreed on a 9pm start time for events. For you, Zath, I think this is still a bit late and if you are not able to be there if we do, indeed, get Mayu sashes, I'll be sure and pick one up for you.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yup. It is late for me. It will be 11 pm on a Monday.
Not the kind of time I can afford to be up.

It will be reasonable again when Winter starts, since then I will be only one hour ahead of EST.

Edit: I have to say that having them suddenly visit me today was rather unexpected, but quite nice.
It was a nice touch to an already pretty good night.
Miko and Mayu, you two are awesome. :)

Last edited:

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Secrets...*taps side of temple a slight frown on lips* I remember the last secret I was impatient to learn about. Was so long ago i forgot the details but one things stands out very clear to me..*shudders* I ended up dead. *thinks quietly* Wait a minute...Thats normal for me!. I shall be there *wonders if she should train up her stealth mode a bit more*

Oh I have heard rumors that Miko has an evil streak these days and has been seen causing havok in our lands...Well I shall awsit my turn *smiles* I'm not afraid to die! *lies* Now where did I put that decoy I use so often *smiles* Find me if you can!! *goes on vacation till Monday* (sounds fun can't wait !)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ynise was promptly put down when she visited Skara Brae bank.. and just as promptly healers were spawned and she was up and runnin' again

sadly, there were a few who were not amused by these antics... they must never die and need a rez, what great hunting partners!

anyway, this will be going on all weekend..... you have been warned

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am ready with my halberd in hand for these strikes.
I won't go down without a fight and without taking thousands of headless miners with me! :p