• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) EM Meet and Greet

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Let´s hope for a good attendance at both times.

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any bets on how long this one lasts. I hope it goes well but for some reason EM's just cant handle siege

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Oh and hi guys! I been alpha testing an indie project and dealing with some annoying arthritis that has led to my quitting my job. Unfortunately we won't be able to attend the greet and meet. We are going to a wedding of some friends of ours. It will be at Scarborough Faire in Texas. Really looking forward to it.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh and hi guys! I been alpha testing an indie project and dealing with some annoying arthritis that has led to my quitting my job. Unfortunately we won't be able to attend the greet and meet. We are going to a wedding of some friends of ours. It will be at Scarborough Faire in Texas. Really looking forward to it.
Are you going....umm, to Scarborough....nvm Sorry about the arthritis, i have it too but its still manageable.

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heyas, gal! And thank you for posting this. I have been hit with a combo of 'under the weather' at the same time as 'being too busy.' Hasn't been a good combo - trying to work it out now. Scarborough has grown so much through the years. It should be a great time - as you surely already know - sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen - that's your mantra, lol.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
yup, itd been a few years but I remembered the sunscreen!

I understand the busy-ness. I just recently quit my job but before that it was crazy.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, You're a good fit considering the split personality recently exhibited. :mylittlepony::devil:

*hands Sprago a crow and fork*
:p